Reviews for An Iron Magic
James Birdsong chapter 29 . 3/4
Cool or wonderful
MargaritaS chapter 26 . 10/29/2017
why didnt clint just take the reactor?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2017
I like your story. The concept is interesting and you really did the portrayal of Harry masquerading as Tony Stark down pat... good job... as an author myself, I know it's hard to portray characters that way you view them or the way you want them to be... so honestly, this is a fantastic story written by a unique and imaginative author... props to you!
fuck you chapter 18 . 8/5/2017
you talked big but wrote shit in the end
jackalopian chapter 28 . 6/1/2017
I know it makes sense, and I know you said not to get up in arms about Fury, I just need to confess that Fury has been successfully characterized as someone I don't like and somewhere deep in my heart always hope that he gets left out in the cold. It doesn't really makes sense in a logical fan fiction where you are holding mostly true to canon, but nonetheless I am sad.
Castor and Pollux chapter 13 . 4/11/2017
Why would you mention in your AN. that you might make this slash and ruin a good story to so far. I just can't read anymore because I fear that is what you are working towards
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 19 . 1/28/2017
Some people's children would gripe if they were hung with a new rope. Dad'said profile lists the date and time he passed away as does the last chapter of his stories, yet he still gets gripes at by guests whose reviews I delete. Pay no attention since in this world there is an idiot born every 5 minutes or sooner. -Snake-
Alytiger chapter 27 . 1/28/2017
Alytiger chapter 25 . 1/28/2017
Alytiger chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
*animal sounds* I love this so much
Alytiger chapter 19 . 1/28/2017
This is great XD
Alytiger chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Oh my gosh. Harry you need to listen to Neville BECAUSE HE IS RIGHT AND YOU ARE DUMB
Alytiger chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Alytiger chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
Oh goodness. I don't think that the arc reactor is going to play nice with his magic...
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Ooooh this looks so good!