Reviews for An Iron Magic
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 7/6
... What kind of moronic reasoning is that? seriously he rather take the chance with Death then cast a few Obliviates? I dont throw around insults, but this REALLY is moronic.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/6
The last line makes this alot creepier then it has to be.
You make it sound like his going to go schizophrenic or something.
Ezmerelda chapter 28 . 6/6
I so enjoyed this story! I think you did a great job of showing how Tony Stark as played by Harry Potter would behave. And your Clint was more likeable than depicted in the movie.

I definitely want to read more! Thanks for writing. -"-
SavageNymphXII chapter 29 . 4/25
I gotta say.. This has been a beautiful ride for me. Such detail, and your notes were also quiet entertaining. It was so fluid and great, and yay for non-pairing. Don't get me wrong, I love me some slash (sucker for Drarry), but non-pairing, gives it such a focused feel. So bravo for sticking to your guns on that one! Can't wait to read part two!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 12 . 4/13
That reviewer who thinks a relationship needs sex is a moron. I'm a 28-year-old VIRGIN and happy that way, despite my enjoyment of reading "citrus" on occasion. And I am very much into the opposite sex, so that idiotic notion of being "gay" has nothing to do with it. (Though, I proudly support that LBGT community.) I commend you for not listening to morons like them and sticking to your guns.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 2/18
This is so amazing!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 2/18
This looks really good
Lord Cartwright chapter 20 . 2/15
Who gives a fuck if the main character is getting any bedroom action, HARRY FUCKING POTTER IS ABOUT TO KICK ASS AS IRON FUCKING MAN THAT IS MORE AWESOME THAN ANY HOE
Hakurei no Miko chapter 26 . 1/22