Reviews for What if Saga: Cooler's Return
pokeball645 chapter 10 . 3/16
Raditz, you need a change in partners, I'd say go with Tarble, he's a Saiyan Prince too.
SkyrimQueen28 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
hey i love your stories! But I think they would be even better if you replaced some of the words, like instead of always say who they were fighting, refer to them as "He" Example: "I kicked at him with both legs, and his tail couldn't bare the impact." Keep writing :D
Joe B chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Really absolutely LOVED every bit of the whole story!
Joe B chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Good job!
Joe B chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Excellent job! Keep it up!
Sideshow27 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
How about this: Turles somehow comes back to life and this time is only looking for somebody to love. Goku agrees to help him find love despite the fact that everyone else still does not trust Turles. Then there's a certain evil that plans to come to earth and could possibly be Turles' new love!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Hey, its Hatred. I see that you'll be taking a hiatus, correct? Hmmn Ithink you deserve it, dude. I wish to see more What-If stories in the future. That would be cool to see.
Shadow Leaf Nin chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I hand an idea for another film you should do how about Android 13 movie that would be awesome think about it, PM me about it
daughterofrisingsun chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Great finish! Really enjoyed the for taking the time to put this together.

Again Great Job!,
daughterofrisingsun
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I loved it! Though I don't see why Raditz didn't stay with his family, hitching a ride from them would be better then dealing with Vegetta. Oh well, I still loved it.

Aww no more?:'( That's too bad. I was hoping you'd do Bojack or the rest of the Broly movies.

Great work.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I wonder what movie you are going to do next, Bojack Unbound?
daughterofrisingsun chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Seems that Cooler got too confident in his abilities. Update soon!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Whew! What a fix our heroes are in!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Aww just when it starting to get good. Awesome chapter please continue.
Shadow Leaf Nin chapter 9 . 7/22/2012