Reviews for As it All Unravels Around Us
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story! It is well written and I am glad Ichigo realized he needs to be there for Orihime and his children in the real world.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2017
only one thing comes to mind after finishing his fic
Awaaaaaaaa! soooooo cute
BloomXboom chapter 12 . 7/25/2017
Hayeeeeeeeee *hearts*
The ending was so good.
And how realistic this fiction was.(as in emotions)
Nicely written.
Perfectly executed.
Good job.
crista2311 chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
This was a great story and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! *Teary-eye* Thank you. it was a great read :)
Dorky Dancer chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
I like the way you depict real-life struggles. I'm in awe of your writing.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
this story was pretty cool.
StayBlessed chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
A great read! I was hesitant to read it at first because I hate drama, there's enough of it in real life if you ask me, but it was worth reading.
Sele de la Luna chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Hahaha! I'm glad I finally read this story!
You see... I found it a while ago but at that time I didn't want to read Orihime's misery T.T So I put it aside... until now... OMG loved it... it was really good! Congrats ;)
Kikyogirl15 chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
This was a great story and I enjoyed it so much! I really like the kids their powers, and the pace of the story. perfect just perfect.
HGF16840N chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
I LOVED IT! HOW CUTE! keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
The fetus is a baby baby sounds better fetus is trying to make the child less human.
FallenGrace101 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Fantastic end the story had to be good in order for me to read it in one day
FallenGrace101 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I felt the emotions in every word I am so sorry this story is finished i would have loved for it to continue
nlinz chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Omg loved loved LOVED IT. it broke my heart when Hime wanted a divorce, but I'm glad they didn't (even though i knew you wouldn't or else everyone would hate you:3)
Animefun17 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Beautiful! I really enjoyed it.