Reviews for Superstars Pretty Cure
Royal Lovely Pink Rose chapter 1 . 1/2
Sugoi! Sugoi!
Ryta-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I can't believe how interesting this fanfiction was. I love these Cures and the story's keeping me on my toes. Can't wait for an update soon! (Starting to wonder if Alice will become a Cure or not!)
-Ryta-chan.
Cure Hope chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
OMG, YOU DID THE FOREIGNER THING TOO? :D *high fives* I did the same thing!
A side of Japanese, a side of English :3 (It's Soni BTW ;3 Obvious though XD)
Blue Salamander chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I think this is really great!
Mirimo27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Lol, despite the fact that I've never actually read or seen "Pretty Cure" before, I could see the storyline's pretty good so far! I really like how you despict the character's personalities and their reactions, it comes to show what type of person they really are. You also did a good job on explaining the action part as well x] Hm, I wonder if Alice Black will also be an important character later on?

Overall, it's a good intro so far! I'll look forward to the next chap :]
Cakedecorator chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Maybe in the next chapter, the two cures keep on arguing about how things should be done to the point when they're fighting with their enemy again, they struggle with their constant bickering and lack of cooperation.
Momoji Maple chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I liked it, it had a good start and I'm interested in the darker take you said you were going to do along with them traveling the world. I just had a little trouble telling apart the narrative and Alice's thoughts in the beginning. There were a few spelling/grammar/word choice errors too, make sure to read it over carefully when you're done writing.
Chained Fighter chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It's nice and pretty different
Colossal Fighter GX chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I think you're off to a good start. Those grunts in your chapter seemed to appear as Tengas. I wonder if these pretty cure have any items or armaments the would use...