Reviews for Caged
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I hate bella.
jk chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Yaa that's a great choice you just made Edward! Bella will he happy to hear that the woman you wanted and tried to fuck while you were confused about how to proceed with the woman you wanted aka Bella is now your counselor...and she still wants you! Ya that is great...why dont'you tell Bella about that I'm sure shell be thriller...why don't you tell'her'about all the dick you uses to suck too...I really dot know why she's with you in the first place...your still hung up on Angela...you didn't finish high school, or a junkie, you suck dick, your a manwhore, your cold, your a liar, your homeless, you have anger issues, you probably have other kids out there since you used to hang out with hookers, you have a huge ego, your cocky, shall I go on? What does Bella see in him?
jk chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
That was a ducked way of finding' Angela but it was'TEN years ago couldn't he have just told Bella my girlfriend miscarrie ad died ...how hard is that?instead its the cause of a shot ton of arguments and months of bs and him holding his family responsible cause they wouldn't give him money? Um it wasn't their responsiblity Edward! They didn't have to give you money! He let Angela hide the pregnancy...no doctor visits I bet...this was Angela's and Edwards fault but he blames his parents! Sure they should have guides him but he was solo stupid an didn't give them a chance if my 16 year old was prgo I'd suggest a abortion too and try everything to get them to listen to me...I don't think his parents did anything maybe Angela was just a gold'digging'whore...who knows
j chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
U hope he freaks out and Bella leaves him!
jk chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Honestly I hope Jake kicks his ass! Obviously Eddie still loves Angela...yuck...so he's just playing with his ass Jake! He needs his ego taken down a notch anyway
jkk chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Anyone else think this is dumb as fuck? Why can't Edward just say...I had a girl pregnant and he killed herself ...or she died having the baby..or I have a kid out there somewhere...I mean its not that hard Edward just use your words! Fuckin pussy
jk chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Bellas 20! Why the fuck'hasnt she'ducked'someone'yet? And she's sooooooooo insecure and stupid
jk chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Its to late I've lost all respect for this asshole...he claims to like Bella but has no problem checking out other girls, flirting, buying girls drinks,kissing them, trying to fuck them...him not getting a boner was what you trying to show us how much he likes Bella? It accomplished the exact opposite! He showed us how little he cares about her! I wish Bella knew he tried to duck some skank...and yes she's a skank she was gonna fuck him after only knowing him an hour! That's a whore! Why are these stories always the same? Edwards a slut and bellas a naive Virgin ...I mean she didn't know you should be turned on and wet? And she's TWENTY! That's not even believable! It just makes her look stupid!
Cassainity chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
Love Love Love this story! Ugh! Just so much emotion in it. It made me cry, laugh, and angry but in a good way! I love stories that keep me guessing and interested. Most stories I read are typical but in this story I never really knew what was going to happen. Thank you for the amazing story! Love it!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
Gah! Love the story! Love how you always end the chapters that make it all tie together. Thanx! ( 3 )
towersita chapter 25 . 11/7/2014
Hi, I know someone out there probably said it before, but Tanya...ugh.
She acts all holier than you but it is been completely abusive. If she wanted to help Edward, and saw a real potential why she never try to book him a real fight? In a place were they actually cared to test the fighters and veto those with Hiv and/or hepatitis (i know of boxers who had been forbidden to fight for been carriers of one of those). Edward had been very lucky here and Bella too. They only needed an open wound...a challenger been a carrier...That asuming he only used new needles...considering he did not remember the second...and third niddle. Please Bella use a condom.
and Tanya has this very nice place while Edward lived in the slums, and then she took away her only mean of income. It seems that the second she feeled she loose control, she stop caring. I may be wrong, maybe its tough love, and she expected him to fea real job... but its unlikely...else she would had stopb enabiling him much sooner, and not almost a decade later.
About Carlisle, i would expect a reaction similar to him in any parent, but i asumed Edward kept living with him for at least a month after they discover the pregnancy...one would had expect him to cool off, not kick his son out of his home...Angela's demise was sad, even if she was insecure about her mother reaction she should had told someone when she started bleeding, maybe she did not have time...though. I just wonder bif it was placenta previa, which could had been detected by a doctor, before, and therefore it could had been prevented (if that is the case does it mean they never never went to the doctor?)...or if the placenta detached from her womb (not know the proper term), which is unfortunable and umpredictable.
Sorry for the uberlooooooooong review, I just became so engross by your fic. I usually skipt drama fics, but i had been unable to be apart from this one.
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
the stories that FFN pulled, you can post on either or TWCS.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
Amazing story! Just WOW!,
Born in 20th Century chapter 34 . 10/27/2014
looking forward to your next full-length fic!
india chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
punch jacob or grab boobs ? i look forward to what happens next.
11,359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »