Reviews for Caged
archy12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
surprise,surprise!Aro is a good guy here!i am sure he must be thanking you from between the pages of twilight all those fan fiction stories that blackened his name.:P
ah,the familiar alleyways and the four bad,stupid (because Edward is going to bash them,again) 't they ever learn?(shakes head sadly)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loves it, another great story, can't wait for more.
Purgemysins chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Woohoo! Im so on board for this crazy ride. I was thinking maybe I should wait until there were a few chapters loaded cos I get inpatient easily but I couldnt even make myself wait that long. Lol. I love everything you write and this sounds amazing. I'm so excited
Promising!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
YES! ive been waiting for cageward...what a kick ass start :)
k chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Sweaty, muscled, goodness. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK FOR AN UPDATE!
LMAO. Awesome intro though. Can't wait for more.
Oh and speaking of more... WSLS? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Why was the announcer speaking German? Love the story so far. Im guessing this story is a substitute for a sequel to surviving bella, as it also involves fighting.
busyreading chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Now THIS is what I'm talking about! I dig me some cage-fighting cullen! Awesome first chapter! Now, maybe I'm clueless, but help me with the German...what is the city they are fighting in? And thank you for the small towel visual...got a clear image on that one! mwah!
teambillyblack chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Shay, u did not disappoint, this will be another fantastic story. You r such a talented writer, can't wait for next update. I think Cageward will fight James, Felix and possibly Jacob, please don't make Jacob be gay, that is getting old.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Sounds good
Edwards Bella chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awesome story can't wait for the next Chapter
mlu176 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love you! Everything you write is so good and I retread your stuff more than I do aost any other author! Can't wait for more!
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Heheh, now I have Sonne playing in my head non stop :)
Interesting first chapter, it awoke my interest about many things, Edward's past, Bella's story... Like Aro so far, it's nice to see him as a good guy. Same about Tanya :) I noticed both Aro and Edward wear silver earrings (the same?) on their left ear. I wonder what's the story behind this.
The only thing I found strange is Edward not remembering his opponent. I think when fighting it's very important to know your opponent's moves and weak spots (Edward tried to estimate this at the beginning of the fight), so I think it's strange he tends to forget these things, even when he knows there's a chance he's going to fight the same guy again.
Thank you for writing!
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Evil Eye is so, so hot. All the awesome banners for the countdown definitely amped up the anticipation. More, please.
11,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 728 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 748 .. Last Next »