Reviews for Everything Forgotten To Memory
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/9
Beautiful! Such incredible writing. Love it so much!
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
But why did Draco panic and Obliviate Harry in the first place? Are they ever going to sort that out?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This story was amazing! The idea of them accidently switching memories was really interesting and the story was very well-written. You write the best drarry I've ever read!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
*wildly applauding* I still want to know WHY Mipsey and Draco were so freaked and cast the charm to begin with, but I still adored this story. :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
There has to be more!
alexis62 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
god your brilliant...
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Loved it! It was sweet and hot and interesting and fun to read.

And it was hot. Really hot. LOL
RRW chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh this was BRILLIANT!
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aw, that's cute - in a kinky kind of way,
Really well written, I didn't feel bored at any point whilst reading this. Made me shout at my laptop screen at times, yelling at them to just tell each other how they feel (I got some funny looks from my mother, who was watching 'Strictly Come Dancing' at the time, xD)
I do love me a bit of Drarry, )
sunystone chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was SOOOOOO good! I loved the memory swapping concept. It was brilliant!
Stoic-Genius chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was awesomely written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Fabulous fanfic...just fabulous! x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
wow! Awesome and moving story, loved it!
MyLovelyDemons chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
all my emotions. 3
35nanou chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cette histoire était magnifique avec l'évolution lente mais constante des sentiments qu'ils éprouvent l'un pour l'autre et finalement l'admission de ceux-ci. L'échange de leurs souvenirs respectifs leur a permis de se connaître l'un l'autre mieux que quiconque de leur entourage ne le ferait car ils connaissent jusqu'à leur moindre secrets. Inévitablement, ils en sont arrivés à la pratique de leur fantasme qu'à provoqué leur mémoire mais surtout leurs sentiments.
Tu as su, par on écriture, nous faire vivre toutes les émotions qui ont traversés chacun des personnages durant leur parcours de l'animosité voire de la haine, à un amour passionné.
Merci encore de nous avoir fait partager ce formidable moment de lecture.
A bientôt.