Reviews for Hearts Betrayed
rhythimaster chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
O-O ...Phantom scares me now.
Justine chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I'll take the story. First of all, I need to know your ideas for the story, as well as Lady Phantom R's story concept so I can do it. Thanks!
Red Echo chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Awesome story! Can't wait to see how it turns out...what was with the Fondue thing anyway? Ah well...keep up the good work

PS: Um I dont know if you do this or not but...can you give a Happy Birthday shoutout for me? I understand if you dont, just thought I should ask!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Awsome story. Can you write more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Phantom R is so hot...yet so mean...
Lord Fan of Awakening chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
hi, I like the story

...

I have nothing else to say, really
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Awesome, I really like this story it's going great! You should definately continue.
Galexia the Chao chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Ah! Here we go! Dutchess Elizabeth and the Inspector are getting into the fray!

(I would write more, but I have to leave right now!)

Oh, and thanks for the review on my Rhythm Thief story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Galexia
XXSesshomaru'sFutureLoverXX chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I am really enjoying this piece.

Good job mt friend and keep up the good work!
KorraNation1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
NICE I LOVE IT
Detective Claude chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
great job, like it alot im tellin a friend about you (someone on deviant *a rhythm thief roleplayer and its raph i mean, "Phantom R"
Lady Phantom R chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice work really! I like this type of story :) I like storie with sexual themes too ;)
Lady Phantom R chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Please, continue the story! It's so...INCREDIBLE. I haven't words to describe it :)
Galexia the Chao chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Poor Phantom R,

Praise: Very nice chapter so far! I like the look into Raphael's actual feelings
Critisism: When Marie first saw Raphael, I expected her to be more surprised. After all, as far as she knew, he was dead!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Galexia
XXSesshomaru'sFutureLoverXX chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great job my friend! Keep up the good work and remember, I am here rooting for you:-)