Reviews for Star Child
Zomvee chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was interesting hope to see more of it in the future.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
... *blinks* Well, she USED to be just a regular person in that verse I suppose.

That's kinda the problem with going through an entire life as a supersoldier badass. You tend to BECOME the super soldier badass even if you don't have the physical prowess of actually being a super soldier you still have the skills. Not a bad way to get them either.
AlexMBrennan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Your 'dear reader' is back. Firstly, the Apple was a reference to the device I'm using. Which is utterly useless. For example, cookies don't work, making things like *signed reviews* a huge pain.

Further, you misunderstand criticism. The point is not to show off how clever I am and how many of your references I got. When I don't like stuff, I won't review because I can't be bothered. When I do, I try to point out ways in which it could be improved - such as by removibut an uninended but very very obvious nazi phrase which is just out of place.

Finally, I did not accuse you of being a nazi - I did make fun of you not realising what you'd written, true, but calling you a nazi would have required intent and the jab would not have made sense.
JaedyxeWolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Just wanted to say that this was awesome, and am kind of hoping for some follow-up ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
How the hell was this a parody? Perhaps to you...maybe.
Well, this can't be any more fucked up...
A reader chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ahem... You are familiar with recent history, right? 'Final solution'... Google it (1st hit is Wikipedia article on the Endlösung. Then, change the phrasing or remove the scare quotes.

Oh, and it turns out that iPad keyboard doesn't have umlauts in german mode. I wonder if you have to be clinically retarded to work for Apple.
MiizBHavvin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very original, well done.
Vemilyus chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Do not like. Not. At. All.
While an interesting idea, poorly executed and stupid persona: Grunt's the son of Wrex? Really? Facepalm...
Scorpio-666 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
well...that was an intresting concept.
good none the less:-)
BlackCat3978 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I feel you. I'm 100% straight but the Asari are hot as hell...and if they were real I'd melt.