Reviews for Cardinal King
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 33 . 7/10/2015
Chief Advisor? Well he needs one.

I suggest posting the second part on its own. Might be less confusing when you add the rest of the letters.
CeKhay chapter 33 . 7/10/2015
You're going to do the second arc?! I can not wait to see your take on Chibi-Usa, because while she does irritate me sometimes authors can make her seem much better than her original snobbish selfish child self.

:SQUEAL:...I think it would be best to give the second arc it's own story instead of updating this one because of how the alphabet drabbles come after while it does give it it's own break between the arcs it'll feel more fresh in it's own little story ID.

~CeKhay
angie maria nani chapter 33 . 7/10/2015
Make the second arc! I love your story and would LOVE another. Especially with the senshi back! I encourage you :D
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 33 . 7/10/2015
Update the second arc into this one; make them flow...
Glimare chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
Heh, evening star. Quite the name from Venus. B3
Glimare chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
This was fun! I always wanted to do a version of SM on the blip side and this was pretty good. So does Usagi get to be Sailor Moon now instead of Jewel Tiara? I'm so gonna read the one shots. XD
leneypoo chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
I knew it was Beryl! I'm glad that she showed up. And I hope she's not secretly evil or anything in this.
Vchanny chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
This was a nice add to the story! I always wondered how Diana came to control them.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 28 . 9/14/2014
Poor Mako, but at least she got her last wish.
U chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Very good. I enjoyed it a lot. I think I really like the comparison of the silver and gold crystal. Have great power that is defensive really does change up the gameplay, and I think you showed that well.

For an idea, you might write about Beryl's soul stone being rejuvenated. The gold crystal might be able to do that.

Anyways, thank you for sharing this story
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
:) This story was amazing. Both heart wrenching and hilarious. It is definitely a new favorite of mine for sure and you deserve all the praise in the world for it. I like the use of all the characters, like the Diana and Beryl swap, and how well thought out the plot was. You added your own twists to the original to keep it interesting and suspenseful! So refreshing and new while keeping the same familiarity. My eyes definitely welled up during a few of those chapters, I won’t lie.

I hated to see the senshi be the bad guys, really hated to see them die, but it was out of heartbreak and vengeance for their dearest friend and princess. It was really foolhardy, but with their clouded judgment it is something I’d believe. Makoto’s scenes, wild and crying, was one of the big things that pulled at my emotions. So did Venus/Kunzite. Really though, the thing about Luna an Artemis simply being projections had surprisingly broke my heart more than anything else. It’s easy to forget how crucial they both were in the story and to all of the senshi and especially to Moon.

In fact, will Usagi ever gain her second identity as Sailor Moon or will she simply remain Serenity/Jewel Tiara (cute play on Tuxedo Mask btw! hahaha)?

The only thing is, I guess I kind of wish that Metalia had been behind all of it simply because Metalia is, in essence, Chaos—as were all the other villains they fought—purely to fulfill my selfish wish for a sequel! Maybe not a full blown sequel, but I would really love to see the whole thing with the senshi now in the ring happen: Usagi getting to know them, them coming to terms with who they are, and them trying to work alongside the shitennou. Maybe more about all their past lives. Maybe some senshi/shitennou romance. More drabbles? Hehe.

But thanks! That was an amazingly wild ride you took us readers on and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
agoraphobia chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
So I'm barely into this story, Chapter 3, but I can definitely say that it's pretty damn good so far! I love how you've taken to the original story line while adding your own twists and turns as necessary. Of course, I hate to see the senshi being the bad guys and "dying" but I really hope they are able to make a comeback at some point if Moon is collecting their star seeds. Helios has to be one of my favorite characters so far - he's just so sassy! Great job! :)
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
Alternate timelines, hmm? I wouldn't mind seeing more of those.
Helenala chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
This story sounds unique so far, but why didn't you call him Tuxedo Mask?
CeKhay chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
Waaaahhhh Amazing, AU! It's so great to see a story with Mamoru as the head rather than Usa, though I do admit I still love her, it's cool to see the scene play out in a logical and strategic manner, rather than fumbling through. I do want to see a possible Chibi-usa or Chibi-Mamo. It'll be fun to see.

CeKhay