Reviews for Cardinal King
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
This has been fun! Maybe a little Usa and Mamo can pay them a visit.

Microsoft Word messes with me too. It has the nerve to tell me that "may the Forcd be with you" needs a question mark at the end instead of a period.
Kazen chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Loved it!
I'm sorry it's over so I hope you continue.
I always thought it was sad that the Shitennou didn't get another chance.
Glad the Inner Senshi got one, but I wonder what happened to the Outers?
Great job! Keep going!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
This was a great story! Still can't believe it's over, though...
Cocodile chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
I'm at the edge of my seat! Keep up the wonderful work, and I look forward to reading the next chapter.
ncisduckie chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Nice, nice, nice. I'm happy with far. The whole power of gems.
ncisduckie chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
I just. Can't function. Seriously. So much time for school and none for reading! D: Anyway, great work. I liked the Shingo appearance, especially.
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
I couldn't believe how sadistic Diana was throughout all of this. Even in death, she seemed to have the last laugh. The way she died was unexpected considering who did it. I was amazed. You had me at the edge of my seat the whole chapter. And now the big bad finally arrives. I can't wait for more!
JenniferJ chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
I love this story and look forward to the exciting climax.
SailorHetalia chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I was wondering if I could make a comic for you. If I can, then could you tell me who is who? The names are confusing me. I love the story so far, by the way.
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Well done!
Keep it up!
kera69love chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
Wow yes it was so amazing when is the next one I need it please say you have more and soon
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
Evil cliffhanger is evil. But since it was updated quickly, I'll forgive you :)

I'm shocked at how thorough Diana was in her planning. She had a plan A and a back up plan, and Mamoru walked right into it. And on a side note, I finally see the parallel between Diana and Beryl. The fairy and the big bad's main servant. Very clever.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
Nice chapters, keep it coming
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
- w a s-awesome. Just a quick formality. I think I noticed a few spelling mistakes. But then again who doesn't make spelling mistakes on this sight. I can't say for sure but I think a coma or semi;colon, or a dash should've been somewhere else. But I'm more of a grammar failure. Not that I'm saying you're a failure. Like most author's I review to brighten your day. However, before I think about going any further with your stories I'm going to read other people's stories. If I find yours to be more interesting I'll return to you. Good day :
kera69love chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
I love it please don't forget about this story for so long I want the next chapter
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »