Reviews for Cardinal King
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Wooooaahhh! Haha. I'm really enjoying this, but I seldom have time! I'll go back eventually And review the chapters I missed. School WiFi is spotty, so I hardly have time to review!
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
This story is really amazing, although I'm a little disappointed that Motoki is not in the story since he was mamoru's best friend but I love this story nonetheless... I think and always will think, even though Beryl is good in this story, I still think she will turn up evil..I just can't process her as good in my terms :/ well please update soon!
ncisduckie chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
What the actual heck? I just. It is very interesting and cheesy to boot. But still a terribly fun read! Keep up the good work!
ncisduckie chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Hanada. Is a funny character. Haha. This is really interesting, I would love to go more in depth but it seems I can only ever read at random times during class! D:
stevensadventures chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
A very drawing story. I definately want to get back to reading this when I have the time.
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
I'm wondering how Diana is planning to use the Sailor Crystals. Is she going to revive the senshi again? And I can't wait for the confrontation between Usagi and Mamoru. It's going to be so emotional. I think it needs repeating that I love your take on the Shittenou, and of Elysion's location. Update soon!
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Big battle coming up:)
Havoc's-Tears chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Yep another update in about a weeks time! Awesome. Wow, they have made it to Elysion, things are about to get even more real! I also like that you chose Iraq, I didn't expect that. You haven't failed to fascinate me with all the history and detail.

I find it real unsettling that Beryl has seemed to disappear to who knows where though. I dunno it's weird, and not a good kind of weird. Yep, that little fairy hasn't succeeded in easing my suspicions about her. I'll just have to wait and see.
Minirowan chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Well now, this is new. Iraq? I like the reasoning behind this, it sounds plausible.

Anyway, I can't believe what's happening right now. Things have been progressing rather quickly since Venus died. While I would have liked to see Luna and Artemis alive, what you did makes more sense and fits nicely with the story. Also, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say Diana is protecting Serenity's body. She wants the golden crystal to revive her and to take revenge on the Earth. At least that's what I'm thinking.

I'm glad to see this story active again! Great writing as always.
Puffgirl1952 chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Will this be LIKE Sailor Moon...different seasons?

Keep rocking, rolling and writting...
kera69love chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
I love it can you get a new chapter ready soon
Princess Selina chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Keep it going, it's getting intense, you're writing it really well and I can't wait to see what happens next!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Come it, keep it coming.
Vchanny chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
Dun dun duuuun! Nice plot twist. :)
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
I'm sensing a Dark Endymion counterpart coming in Usagi. Or maybe I'm jumping the gun a little. Very hard to tell. On a lighter note, Kenji's conversation with Mamoru was hilarious. Great chapter. Update soon!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »