Reviews for Cardinal King
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
Nice chapters, keep it coming
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
- w a s-awesome. Just a quick formality. I think I noticed a few spelling mistakes. But then again who doesn't make spelling mistakes on this sight. I can't say for sure but I think a coma or semi;colon, or a dash should've been somewhere else. But I'm more of a grammar failure. Not that I'm saying you're a failure. Like most author's I review to brighten your day. However, before I think about going any further with your stories I'm going to read other people's stories. If I find yours to be more interesting I'll return to you. Good day :
kera69love chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
I love it please don't forget about this story for so long I want the next chapter
ncisduckie chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Omgosh! Nice! I liked this chapter a lot! _ :D
rothfyae chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
This is awesome, I love this idea of reversed Sailor Moon! The way you've characterized the Shitennou is great, and Usagi and Mamoru's relationship is lovely - I think I might like it better than the canon one. Keep up the amazing work!
ncisduckie chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
. . . . . .DRAMA.

This chapter was based off of one of my favorite episodes. Idk why I like it cause it always makes me cry. And you brought tears to my eyes.
ncisduckie chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I like this! Turning out more interesting with every chapter! _
ncisduckie chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
The Helios and Beryl thing is real funny! I like it! :D :D :D This is pretty spiffy. The Usagi/Mamoru thing is working out pretty well, too! :D
ncisduckie chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Gahhh! Adorable! That was quite bold, of both of them!
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Wooooaahhh! Haha. I'm really enjoying this, but I seldom have time! I'll go back eventually And review the chapters I missed. School WiFi is spotty, so I hardly have time to review!
Little.SniperPanda chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
This story is really amazing, although I'm a little disappointed that Motoki is not in the story since he was mamoru's best friend but I love this story nonetheless... I think and always will think, even though Beryl is good in this story, I still think she will turn up evil..I just can't process her as good in my terms :/ well please update soon!
ncisduckie chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
What the actual heck? I just. It is very interesting and cheesy to boot. But still a terribly fun read! Keep up the good work!
ncisduckie chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Hanada. Is a funny character. Haha. This is really interesting, I would love to go more in depth but it seems I can only ever read at random times during class! D:
Not Applicable Any Longer chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
A very drawing story. I definately want to get back to reading this when I have the time.
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
I'm wondering how Diana is planning to use the Sailor Crystals. Is she going to revive the senshi again? And I can't wait for the confrontation between Usagi and Mamoru. It's going to be so emotional. I think it needs repeating that I love your take on the Shittenou, and of Elysion's location. Update soon!
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »