Reviews for Cardinal King
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Will this be LIKE Sailor Moon...different seasons?

Keep rocking, rolling and writting...
kera69love chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
I love it can you get a new chapter ready soon
Princess Selina chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Keep it going, it's getting intense, you're writing it really well and I can't wait to see what happens next!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Come it, keep it coming.
Vchanny chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
Dun dun duuuun! Nice plot twist. :)
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
I'm sensing a Dark Endymion counterpart coming in Usagi. Or maybe I'm jumping the gun a little. Very hard to tell. On a lighter note, Kenji's conversation with Mamoru was hilarious. Great chapter. Update soon!
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Omgosh. I like the idea! I had a similar one last year and now kicking myself for not starting it sooner! Haha. I'll probably start writing mine when you are done. And I promise not to copy!

Great idea! Keep going! I'll finish reading after I get home from school! :D
kera69love chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Please you have to post a new chapter now
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
So so late, keep it coming.
AuspiciousLeader chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Kyralih! Finally an update! I woke up and saw this and I'm like: an update! An update!

Usagi evil? Part of me sees this coming but another part of me is wondering if maybe she just did it because she woke up with all these confused memories and feels the need to get the crystals. I love the new chapter with the conflicted Mamoru and overprotective Kenji. I'm really curious to see how an evil Usagi will act and now I feel to need to go and read all of the chapters again. Please update soon! I really like this story and want to know where it's heading
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Keep rocking, rolling and writting...

Don't forget to thank your reviewers...
Havoc's-Tears chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Evil cliffhanger of doom is both evil and filled with doom! DX lol just being dumb! (Goes back into serious mode)

Seriously though, I got really excited when I saw you updated. I was literally just thinking about this story and wondering when we could see an update, then bam update.

Mamoru is so darn cute when he is conflicted and over thinking everything! Endymion is Mamoru and Mamoru is Endymion. Same person, just in different times. You can't really bury yourself, that's not going to work. Yep, I see him slowy starting to come to this realization. He is really adorbs though when he is all flustered.

What's this? I see you gave Midori a first name! Were you trying to make it a little similar to Nephrite?

Now we finally come to evil brainwashed Usagi! Of course she wasn't going to come back normal. I really like how you lead up to it though, very suspenseful. Now I'm very curious!

Anyway thanks for the update! It made my morning! Like I said already, that cliffhanger is evil!
AvoidedIsland chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
YAY UPDATE! And dammit..that cliffhanger! I had assumed Usagi had been brainwashed.. :x
WeirdRaptor chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Okay, I'm liking this, but you seriously need more scenes with the Senshi.
Glassy chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
This story is fantastic! Just read the whole thing in one night (it's so late now haha) . I await the next update :]
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »