Reviews for Cardinal King
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
please update soon cant wait for the new chapter
Miyu Hinamori chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Wait, when did we found out that Mamoru had healing powers? Did I really read that superficiously?
Miyu Hinamori chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
This is a curious turn of events. But I don't understand why you gave Usagi a different fuku.
I also didn't understand why you chose this order of Shitennou, but then I remembered the pairings. Are they all going to end up together in the fic?
MissTexMex chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Great story! Please update soon, I really am anxious to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Please update soon
Can't wait for the next chapter
AvoidedIsland chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
I'm not one to fangirl over fanfics, but your fic has me fangirling badly. I love the parallels and differences your story has with canon Sailor Moon. It's well-written and I'm loving the premise. Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to read more! :D
Vchanny chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I can't wait for them to get to Elysion! And, another great chapter. :)
IanBuddy chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I love this story! This is actually the best solider/general swap story that I have read so far. So excited for the next chapter...hopefully it comes soon :) Keep up the good work, and thanks for the good read.

V-chan o
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Why do I have a feeling like Usagi wasn't brought back completely unchanged? It's hard to believe that Venus herself had changed so much, but not Usagi. It kind of sucks that they didn't get any solid answers from Luna. Instead they get more questions. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
My, my, this in an interesting take on the series! I definitely know I like what you've got so far and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

UPDATE WHENEVER!
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Keep it going!
Artemis the Moon Maiden chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I liked the last sentence! So I was wondering if Queen Nehelina has something to do with this? Like her dark side of the moon is the evil side or like in the manga not all of earth was brainwashed so the same with the moon. Another thing you know how evil Mamoru was called Endo well will Usagi be lije idk Serene or something? This is all so...its just super good to read!
Minirowan chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
She's in the hospital? Luna's a hologram? The plot thickens!

I'm glad to finally know what happened to Luna and Artemis; I assume he's part of the "we" Luna mentioned. I wasn't expecting this but a really good twist!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Keep it coming.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Kind of really excited for the next chapter. I have my suspicions...
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »