Reviews for Cucumber
Dissectation chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
So in the end:

I adore this story. They make a cute family, gosh. And it's nice to have used Chelsea as her daughter. Sure she doesn't look half-kappa in the game and all, but it's enought to imagine it (also it would explain her foulard to cover her hole), and create continuity.

Anyway i like this story so much, i would love to draw a fan art of the family togheter! Can I?
Dissectation chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
UH!

I can't. Express what i'm feeling right now. I'm worried and happy for them maybe? I was scared, too, before the birth. It could have gone bad, or she could have been scared of the baby the first time she saw her, i don't know.
I'm also sad that she lost all her friends and have to be an complete outcast even if she choose to.

Anyway, i just hope that this cute familly will be happy after all.
Dissectation chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
For some reason it always seems weird to me when Kappa tell Claire he loves her. I don't know, maybe i thought he wouldn't tell that so "easily"?

Anyway, it's really cute and you made me like the pairing!

Now i really want to know the reaction of the villagers!
Dissectation chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This first chapter is incredible! It's the first fanfic i read with Kappa in it, and that makes me happy because i love the character.

And your writting is so good! It's seems so natural, fluid... I don't know, it brings a nice feeling while reading it.

I'm about to read the next chapter, and i'm so glad it's not a oneshot: i want more!
Mizulily chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
*Sniff* Okay, headcannon: Gumi Megpoid is a child of Claire and Kappa! Green hair mystery solved!

On another hand, woah, loved this story It was so cute and you made Kappa x Claire seem not so weird! It was great and I'm loving "Cursed". You're an amazing author so please gift us more stories!
Nami Swannn chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I actually heard there was a Harvest Moon game where you could marry Kappa but I forgot which one. Adorable story, but I think Claire's friends would've understood. :)
silentbunny17 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
That was so cute! I can't believe I over looked this updated chapter until now! I need to sweep through my updates thoroughly tonight.

I liked how you had chelsea as the daughter also, they make such an abnormal/adorable family :)

And for the wedding I'm going to picture that claire did force kappa into a tux...It fits the scene in my head!
Sorry for taking so long to read and review! You rule!
P.S thanks for answering my questions -w-
Floopy who islaz chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Hi! You may know me as Clove25 from swingdancers forum (cause ive seen you around) and I saw this story.
i must admit im starting to like ClaireXKappa now! its going on my list which is viewable on my profile (somewhere in the middle of all that stuff). I really liked this story and I'll be reading more from you!
Floopy
Super Robot Malinarlen chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I wonder what those odd food cravings were... horse meat and cucumbers? XD
Kappa is such a good husband here! The "You... pregant" scene always made me howl laughing, but the way it was done here was very serious and well done.
Super Robot Malinarlen chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Bwahaha, she filled his head bowl, now they must be together forever
Yes, I agree it takes a very weird girl to love the kappa, but it's awesome that way.
It was interesting how she alienated herself from the town– it's like she's crazy enough to love him, but sane enough to know how people will react.
I always pictured Kappa as somewhat of a tsundere, but sweet-and-awkward Kappa is just as cute.
Super Robot Malinarlen chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Freakin' yes, finally a sweet Claire x Kappa story. Instant readership!
silentbunny17 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Sooooooo Cute! :D

Looking out your window and seeing someone in a wedding dress pulling a kappa through town towards their home would certainly be a sight to see hah!

I've also seen the cutscenes to kappa and claire's child birth in the game and laughed so hard when the child was born! Kappa's like "baby, born." and Claires all WTF When did this happen?! Hilarious! XD

Also a couple questions! Does Claire's daughter have to live in water or keep water in her little head bowl to survive, like the kappa, since she has one? Will the other villagers find out about kappa? And did Kappa wear a tux to the wedding? -w-

Anywho! Excellent chapter! Can't wait for the epilogue, but I will, and I wish I could give you a hug right now! *hugs computer instead*

Thank you! .
Jadey chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
D'awwwwww. I melted into a puddle of fluffy D'aw-ess right here. . This pairing isn't one of my favourites but I liked the little scenes between them. Great job on this too :D I wish there had been more though, maybe a more lengthy story with the characters fleshed out. :)
Aerois chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Adorable! My only concern is that she never sees her friends anymore that we know of. I mean, sure, they didn't believe her about the Kappa saving her, but I'm not sure that I would, even if it were my best friend.

I think it's sweet that Kappa halves the cucumbers for them to share. :D
silentbunny17 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
That was so cute!

Kappa was so adorable! I wish it was like that in the game *pout* And Claire was just the right amount of crazy! Not enough to be over bearing but just enough to love a kappa :D

And maybe he can live in the pond on claire's farm?

Anyway thank you for updating and being awesome!

I look forward to the next chapter 3