Reviews for No More
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 1/15
THREATENING TO SIC SHINRA ON THEM THOUGH
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Um, I don't get half of this, because I've never played FFX, but I did vote for this one in the poll, and it was moving. Thank you for being such an awesome author.
Pardra chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I never thought about how out of balance the modern Spirans thought their world was: I knew Tidus was horrified by it, but when you live in it every day, and you've gotten to where you want people to sacrifice themselves for a temporary reprieve when global population has to be pretty dang low, you end up being desensitized to it. "Oh, well, that's life. So long as it's nobody I know."

"Would it have been one of Wakka and Lulu's children next-" This line makes me curious. Would Vidina have become a Summoner? Even though, I think his parents, especially Lulu, would fight it, I can't help but wonder. And was Yuna's parentage the only reason Lulu let Yuna go on with the pilgrimage? Then again, it's probable Yuna had started her training before Lulu left to be a Guardian. Was that the reason Lulu escorted Lady Ginnem?

And I have to wonder at what Yuna might have done had she decided to not follow in her father's footsteps.

I'm surprised you don't do more FFX related work, you have a good grasp on Yuna at the very least. I like her almost possessive need for Tidus to be safe and beside her; was he her first personal want? I would say so: Tidus was her window to the possible future. A world without Sin, full of laughter- and maybe she started imagining having children with him, and she /wanted/ something more for the first time.

Nearing the end, I'm wondering with that didn't happen in-game, why didn't Yevon possess Tidus? He's essentially the same thing as an Aeon, a dream of the Fayth, just deceptively human looking.

And I'll be honest, even though it wasn't lingered over, my chest tightened when I read "Yu Yevon didn't even last a minute after Tidus fell-" I'm just a little too fond of that boy.

I agree that Yuna would have eventually gone after the Fayth to get Tidus back: she went through a giant doomsday machine, two warring political- if you can call the Youth League political -factions, crawled through nasty ruins full of fiends, and took on a thousand year old malevolent spirit to find him, what's a few Fayth to a Tidus-bound Yuna?
Rikkumorningstar chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I've never really been a fan of One-Shots since everything has to be moved along more quickly sometimes making the plot more confusing or less enticing, but I gotta say that this was done very well, not at all too fast paced or at all confusing. I immediately felt inspired by how you had rewrote their story's ending and had somehow made it even more exciting and drama filled, not to mention how I hadn't even expected it. Great job! I wish more One Shots were as riveting as this! Thanks for writing it...!
Mathais chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
:D Your Yuna's so strong, so real. It's so enjoyable to read her convictions.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
ohhh... nice
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Sweet! I do love your Yuna's thought process.

I was wondering what she would do after he was taken over by Yevon and I really enjoyed how you had the scene play out (kind of a you give me Tidus or I don't save the world X3) and Rikku was getting right into it.

I voted on your new poll, but truthfully I want to read all of them, I just chose what I want to read first. They are all very interesting ideas.

Can't wait to see what else you come up with!