Reviews for Turnabout
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Damn... where can I get one of those?
Loafdude chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
lol, it'd be interesting to see korra be the dominant one, cos we all know who wears the pants in their relationship, if you know what i mean *wink wink*
missjujukins chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Definitely hoping you are going to continue writing more fics like these. :) This was seriously hot, and I adore a dominating Mako. 3
Faye chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Korra is not done evading arrest yet and Mako would agree to that. So can we please have more lemons with whipped cream on them (they in fact have a excellent yet exotic taste to them especially in a fanfiction like your amazing Kismet story;) I recently read How do you want it? by Danni1989 and I have to admit most if all oneshots on there are very kinky. You should really think hard about doing that.
Arianna chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You should really consider do more of these. In fact you should make this into a series of oneshots all involving Officer Mako and one of them should least contain roleplaying. It makes the experience more exciting and the organism almost blinds you. I like how it started out "Do you know your crime, Avatar Korra?" Korra should turn the tables on Mako and use that line on him. After all she's not done evading arrest yet;)
Ski October chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ohhhhh, snap!

-fans self-

I thought Mako was hot, but Officer Mako is smokin'. Very nicely done, dear.