Reviews for Darkness Calling
Nice fanfic :)
rookie802 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Awesome chapter!
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I love Aunt Addison. She's amazing! It needed to be said. Lol.
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Great work. Another stellar chapter! :D
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Great chapter! You have a great voice when you write. Everything isn't rushed when you're supplying information and it manages to flow naturally. Wonderful job.
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I'm loving this so far. You definitely have my attention. I also loved the level of thought put into making magical traveling sound like a plausible thing. It just holds my interest more.

Leez chapter 22 . 4/28/2014 ever planning on finishing this? Or is it permanently abandoned? :/
6258489 chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
I have to say that I have enjoyed this story. I'm not sure of your plans but I hope you decide to finish it or point me to where it is before I decide to tear through all of the reviews to get a hint. Thank you for writing and even if you decide not to post anything I hope that you'll continue to write.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I'll admit that for the first few paragraphs, I was reading because your main character totally has my name. lol. But by the end of the first chapter, I was so sucked into the story that I stopped even recognizing it, and it just became the girl I wanted to know more about.

(I dunno if you caught it, but that's a huge compliment. I don't think many writers could do that, since I'm sort of accustomed to answering to it, you know?)

I was really interested in how you were going to have her sorted into her house. And which house she'd end up in. I'm sort of really glad she's in Slytherin. Because, it's about time somebody realized that they can't /all/ be bad. Maybe I'm naive but I don't really see her going bad?

Hermione, really ticked me off, especially because I'm really finding this story as just an extension of the books, it flows so nicely. And I was shocked that she acted like she did when Jay was sorted, (in a 'Hermione that's terrible of you' sort of way, not a 'Dear Author that's ridiculous kind of way.) And Jay's just so comfortable in herself, with Sabrina, and her encounter with Draco, and shouting like she did in the middle of the room. I really love the camaraderie between her and Ginny. Because, I think she needed that push, because I doubt Hermione would ever have come around, with how upset she was with herself.

And, the animagi thing. I was so excited when I read about her wanting to ask McGonagall about it. Because, I always sort of thought Hermione would have figured out how to do it. And I was sort of deflated when it never happened in the books, you know? Well I mean it did, but not in our school aged main characters.

Hermione's parents. Shew. I know all to well what that's like, but at the same time, I felt my heart breaking all over again when it happened to her. And the story being in first person was wonderful for that, because you know that Jay's heart is breaking, too, and the descriptions of things that she's thinking and seeing just sort of took everything to another level because even though she says it earlier, I don't think it's until right then that we realize just how much Hermione means to her. Because, personally, I was dying to know exactly what had happened when Hermione came out to her parents, but it shows an awful lot of maturity for Jay not to push it.

Maybe I'm reading way far into things, but it's just a testament to your writing that you've knocked my emotions ten ways from Sunday in just a few hours.

I'm going to cut this off now, because it's fairly longer than I meant it to be. I just didn't want to send you a review for each chapter, since I found this fairly late in the game. But those were the things I really wanted to review about. I'm sure I forgot some, but really and truly, this is excellent.
I have to say I'm really excited to read the next chapter, to see what's going to happen.
And I hope it comes soon.

Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
i did skip alot...but keep on...cant wait
Antonia23 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
great chapter... and i hope too that her parents come around sometime...

and i have a question too... i thought that Jay and Hermione were in the same year ... ? so Jay is older ? and Hermione is in 6th and Jay in 7th year? (because you wrote that she graduate in may and so on?
caitjay chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Chapter 13 is by far my favorite chapter thus far in this story. There is so much passion and emotion. I can feel every word that you have wrote. I love this jaileigh hermoine story line, it is truly the best out there.
Antonia23 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
oh bloddy hell
finally... i do hope that they will talk in the next chapter a little bit more about how they stand to each other...

and i hope that they make clear what they want from each other
Antonia23 chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
i like ginny *hihi* and i think they will do great friends...

and i cant wait to see more Griffendor/Slytherin action
Antonia23 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
ok. now its at least clear where both stand...

mhhh if that still leads to some jealousy in the future between jay and sabrina.
we will see