Reviews for Nail Polish
m0ckingbird77 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Oh my gosh! This story is incredible! I love how you've connected them all together. That last chapter, with the TARDIS, that was fantastic. And the first chapter was brilliant. This chapter was terrific. lol. Great job!
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
that was wonderful. thank you!
The Swimming Fish chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Eeeeeeeee you've hit on all my favorite things! The TARDIS is so important and very much alive, I adore the life and personality you gave her. (I always imagined the TARDIS disliked Martha as well! Not going to lie, that was one of my favorite parts of the chapter.) This is a very tasteful, cohesive addition to your story. Many additions feel unnecessary, but this adds dimension. Well done, well done!
All my love
Fish
MiniWhovian chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Awww, poor TARDIS! Honestly, great story. Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for adding another chapter, it's even better than the last! Thanks for writing! :)
MiniWhovian chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
:) Love it! So awesome. Rose Tyler, I'm sure, was ever so reckless with her nail polish. Would you be open to continuing this by any chance? I want to know how Rose got into 11's TARDIS. If not, it's all good, I love it just the way it is. Thanks for writing.
AFelloWhovian chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
WHY MUST I STILL CRY AT FANFICS LIKE THESE?
(it was amazing btw)
The Swimming Fish chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh, this is sweet. I really enjoy mentions of Rose with the 11th Doctor - it often seems like she never existed nowadays, which is silly considering how important she was to him for so long. This makes the new doctor blend better with the old doctors. I love your subtlety, too. Simple is better (in my humble opinion), and you did extremely well applying that here. All in all: short and sweet. This is darling, friend. Well done.
Much Love