Reviews for Not your average call
Haruka Kasumi chapter 1 . 6/24
Poor Linaria, she'll need a brain bleech after that :D
dorko525 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LoL! That was great!
Kosigan chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh, that was absolutely awesome. Your style, your idea, perfect. And this "Spectre business" - oh my, I laughed sooo hard :D
Love it!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Heh, after that date I always figured they got up to a little mischief. My imagination took them back to the Normandy, but this I can see was much more fun.
Vakarious chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Instant happiness, just add reading. Wonderful addition to an already wonderful in-game scene. Thanks!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
*laughs long and hard* OMG! that was awesome! and i think its the perfect finish for that scene, they should have had something like this in the game! how great would that have been?
servantofclio chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is very cute. I always like getting an outsider's perspective on the relationship, and the C-Sec connection is especially nice.
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Okay, YOU MUST MAKE MORE LIKE THIS! I swear my heart decided to burst with my squeals- THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTE AND FUNNY!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hahaha. Very cute.
Rokubi chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was great. Very funny and sweet. And Spectre authority works for anything. .
karebear chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hilarious. I really like the way you bring the C-Sec officer to life, it really makes the story believable and helps to fit the scene from the game into a larger, realistic world. You do a great job with the banter and the characterization too. Nicely done!

One thing though: "before I loose interest" - Should be lose.