Reviews for 100 Days
Queen Of Anime and Manga chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Can you write a one-shot for #68
Kamisama no angel chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Wow. Funny, sweet, cute stories took me hell long to read them.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I love how you managed to portray the characters so well! Keep up the good work! It's been long since I found a good Acchi Kocchi fanfic
Cyan Rubies chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
So cute! Do update soon! This is the best Io x Tsumiki fanfiction I have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
hime and sakaki should be together
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
how about sakaki and hime from acchi kocchi
qeruidhj chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
n-need more of your amazing stories... m-more...
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
As much as I would love to say all of them, I have to choose only a couple... They're all so interesting though!
\( 0 )/ *looks indecisive*
Anyways, I seriously love you... X3 Finally, good Acchi Kocchi fanfiction! Now I can continue to enjoy Acchi Kocchi even after finishing the whole series and trying to find as many things related to it as possible! Fanfiction is reliable, and this will be so fun! I can't want to dive into the Acchi Kocchi world again! \( w )/ Anyways, since I can't choose all of them-as much as I want to-I'll just choose my priorities, that is, the ones that I want to read as soon as possible. It would be awesome if you could do everything, but just in a different order based on the readers' picks!
So I'll choose the ones I'm not willing to wait too long on! xD Anyways, any story that has Mayoi X Sakaki... :D I love this couple, and I want more stories on it! It's so cute, seriously! I mean, yeah I love IoTsu, but Mayoi x Sakaki (Dunno the couple name... *sweatdrop*) is just as awesome! Need more stories on them... ( 0 ) And good ones, at that.
'Kay, moving on... Ummm, since I read all of the themes and excerpts yesterday, I don't remember most of them... Ahahahaha...! *rubs back of head in embarrassment* So for now, I'll just draw a giant circle around #22 with a red marker. It's the one with them playing games together! It was so cute, and I immediately mentally squealed when I finished reading it! Being the devoted, passionate, and obsessed gamer I am, of course I was immediately drawn to this one. Plus the part with Tsumiki barely keeping herself from covering her laptop screen in blood was so adorable and totally in-character! I could totally imagine it, and praise, praise, praise, and more praise. x3
Anyways, continue! I'm waiting in excitement and anticipation! Yeah! Mayoi x Sakaki and IoTsu for the win!
Anonymous Reader
Amy chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awesome so touching
chocoholic123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
uwahhhhh! i loved it! best start on reading IoTsu ff ..
Kiran-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was a good read! .
Shadowgirl888 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I liked them all but...could you put them in order? o.o
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i think 20 needs more of a conclusion. do the girls see what the boys draw?
Kohryu chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
definitely a thrill of a read to read
RandomFandomWriting chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
91 it would be really intresting to hear Io's ans Sakaki's answers to a personality test like that.