Reviews for Sex Ed
FullMetalPrincess chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I completely fangirled out over this. I loved it!
HeyJudeIwannaHoldYourHand chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
.AMAZING!
Rieul chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I lOVE THEM AS THE 'MNM' THREESOME! I LOVE THIS! Gr-AWESOME job!
Cerca39 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
UPDATE!
dianoeticDefenestrator chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
*swoons* this was the bestest. I swear, if I was a guy and any of these three came for me, I'd be their's. I love them all. Trying not to moan in class was fun xD
I'm hoping for another instalment
P.S.: I didn't even notice any grammar mistakes. Though, who would with all*motions at the story* that smexiness xD
InuEngland chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
LOVES LOVES LOVES!
WhiteWolfWind13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i love this story. you should add a sequel on what happens next X3
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Well... I came to read this after reading Robots and I can say that this one was highly entertaining. The chapter system left me a bit confused. I think you should either break this in separate chapters... Or to make it better just remove the mentions of different chapter altogether. It works as one-shot and the mentions of chapter changing just make it seem confusing.

So... All in all this was a good read. Although I have to wonder why the hell you'd put lube on your tongue when rimming but finger someone with spit XD
anon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is amazing. I do wish you would continue, or at least write more of anything. You are great at this! I had tons of fun reading, and it was refreshing in a way. I haven't read this kind of smut in a while, and I'm so glad this is the first, if I'm getting back to it. Please continue writing!
Hanon Nanami chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOVE IT!
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I have no idea what I just read. Well I do, but what it could be classed as is an entirely different story. It's lemon, but a strange as threesome thingy with characters who aren't actually out of character.

Added to favourites.

Hehe.

-TC
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great story. I said more before.

I liked the happy ending and fluffyness of the whole thing. Great!
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm surprised to see four chapters bundled together as one really long chapter, but other than that, this is perfect.

You've got a very good sense of pacing, with things evolving and developing at a rate that seems just right, and it seems you've put a lot of careful thought into characterization.
Rin5o chapter 1 . 7/15/2012