Reviews for I Failed to Protect You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I think we all felt that way it just ratinal -if you can call extream uncontrolable blood boling rage ratinal
Elise chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Thank you for this. I was so fucking mad when it happened, I wanted Natsu to destroy Minerva and wipe that stupid smirk off her face. Bitch.
*sort of spoiler for tartaros arc*
I really don't understand how Erza and everyone just forgave Minerva, and Flare too (who was ready to kill our Asuka, our little one!), without any fuss. I know forgiveness is the best thing to do but I can't forget. If someone hurts your family, you make sure they stay the fuck away. Anyway, getting angry on my own again...
*end of spoilers* This was really well written. Natsu was perfectly in character. I think people tend to write him more dumb than he is, or it feels that way anyway. This was spot on ;)
thanks for sharing!
elizabethbane chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Those were my thoughts exactly on Minerva. She's a bitch, and Sabertooth shouldn't hace forgiven Her so easily.
delilahtearrose0715 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This story definitely helped me through all my anger towards Minerva, especially since NaLu is the best!
ToLazytologin chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
You basically expressed all my feeling in one after I read the chapter. the story is making so much progress and I can't wait for the new chapter on friday. You're writing was wonderful, it described Natsu's emotions perfectly, and the way you explained them made me feel like I was in the story with them. Keep up the goodwork )
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'M SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.
X_X
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AWESOME!
Thorn chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
What the FUCK happened? When did this happen? I'm still stuck at the clock, is this in the books? Why is it not in the tv series? Or has it just not happened yet? And we're can I get the books?
Delightfully Lovely chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Your story just made me cry angry tears! It was so truthful, and I remember I felt the exact same thing after reading that chapter! I was so ready to rant about it, I couldn't even type up the next chapters in my stories!
When I read the page about Sabertooth laughing, I went balistic. I screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK! SHE JUST GOT BEAT THE FUCK UP(AGAIN) AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST SITTING THERE FUCKING LAUGHING WITH GODAMN SMIRKS ON YOUR FACES? HIRO MASHIMA, YOU BETTER MAKE FAIRY TAIL GRIND THEIR ASSES INTO FLOUR!" then I went stomping into my room and I slammed my door. My siblings just stared at me with a "WTF?" look on their faces.
Kauia chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I understand the frustration you felt after the chapter. It was a chapter that was painful to read. Seeing Sabertooth laugh made it even worse. Yet I end up checking up the chapter again. Seeing this I was surprised to see Natsu curse a lot. His anger was natural but the cursing, not so much. Anyway, other than that. It was nice to see what Natsu was thinking as Lucy was hurt by Minerva. I was hoping Lucy would do something miraculous but ugggggh, nothing like that happened. I was hoping that Lucy would manage to you know, grab MInerva in an attempt to fight even though she was badly hurt.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Omg I Had the same thought when I read that chapter My god I hated minerva and that crazy sabertooth guild I can't wait for the next chapter

I loved what you did here was the thing I needed after that chapter
Collapse Of The Sky chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very good angst here! Anyway dude I think you have some grammatical errors slipped in there... though it didnt interrupt much on the flow of the narration but still :S And yes Minerva is such a B. Love this although I'm not much of a NaLu fan perse it breaks my heart to see Natsu powerless over Lucy's torture.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I was sobbing during the chapter and when reading this fic. ;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You're not alonein the hate. I'm looking forward to next week and hopfully seeing Natsu destroy Minerva and Sabertooth. They've got to be tought a lesson.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I agree. I think that the production of stingXLucy fanfics is probably gonna hit an all-time low because that bastard laughed. I love this, sounds like exactly what Natsu would say and do, Gray and Erza and Juvia and everyone else as well. Its perfect!