Reviews for The Justice League of America VS The Avengers
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
Clint probably would have been able to hit the flash he never misses you can see what good eye sight he has for those types of thing in avengers (battle of New York) and age of ultron (quicksilver)
Jacqui chapter 4 . 5/26/2018
Nice crossover. Yes, a sequel would be great, maybe in the Thanos time line?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
I like this fanfiction crossover, can you make more please?
Shiny knight chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Ok, lots happened, where to start?
Niggles and gripes first, don't worry all minor. First up, I gotta echo Crimson Mercenary's point about spelling and grammar, yeah, it's a pain, but you don't wanna make it difficult for your readers, if it jars, it interrupts the flow of the narrative. Also keep an eye on tenses, switching from present tense to past tense is also a distraction.
Next up, a question, this reads as if it was originally a RPG session, (or more than one, probably), was it? I say that cos of the narrative style.
Now onto the good points, many team stories, and especially crossovers, get too many characters on board, and don't do any of them justice, you avoided that, well done. Enough to give an epic feel, but not so many that it becomes impossible to follow. The story itself was pact, action-packed, contained and enjoyable. Above all it was fun.
Stillnorealname chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
This. Was. AWESOME! Please, I am begging you, do a sequel!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Spider-Man: (to Lex Luthor) You've got great power, Lexy, but you're not very responsible with it.
aarinisreading chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Bit dramatic don't cha think Jake?

-A

PS: Like my new username? :)
Karma826 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Nice story please update
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
this is awesome!
sue13245 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Uhhh nice story but it was very confusing. I couldn't even follow what was going on in chapter two. Keep writing though!
CrimsonMercenary chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Uh oh, its not looking good for our heroes! I think they'll find a way out of it though, the good guys always do!

I love the dialogue between all your heroes and villains, its fun to see which character comes into each chapter. I feel like you did a great job writing Joker, Spider-man, and Lex. I also enjoyed all the action you included in this chapter.

Might want to watch your grammar and spelling. Typically I'm not much of a linguistics Nazi but I found some of the mix ups confusing at times. Watch your run on sentences and misspellings. A second read over your piece before publishing it always helps, if you're not doing that...I hardly ever do second reads so I'm not much of a poster boy for that, but its good advice!

Looking forward to reading the rest, have fun writing it!
bella.ardila.92 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
8.5 where is black widow? I want to see her vs wonder woman loki and lex luthor are now being friends great action and setting
bella.ardila.92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
the avengers vs justice league 6.5 wonder woman vs black widow green arrow vs hawkeye iron man vs superman captain america vs green lantern hulk vs batman vs flash thor vs martian man
DooMguy101 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
great storie
R chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I like where this is headed.