Reviews for Two Words
I so miss your Sherlock fics, and your brilliant Mycroft ! :O)

I can't sign in as I have already commented on every chapter of your Sherlock and Mycroft centric stories, but I wish you'd do MORE! :)
Ann chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for writing this - I really enjoyed it from beginning to end. Nice to read something with Mycroft in something other than an office setting - I do like a bit of Mycroft whump. And nice to see the Holmes' brothers begin to appreciate each other!
TheDeductionist chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
That was the greatest thing ever. I loved it! What a terrific ending! It was perfect :D
TheDeductionist chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
HAHA! YAY! That was brilliant! Oh, I'm so happy :D Glad everything is okay... Let's see how long the brothers can keep there old-lost, new-found relationship intact.
TheDeductionist chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
OHMYGOSH! I really hope things turn out okay! I LOVĀ£ THIS! Oh, it's absolutely brilliant! This is one of the greatest Sherlock fics I've ever read!
TheDeductionist chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
AWW! MY FEELS! YOU KILL THEM EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER! WHY? This is so fabulously fantastic and I love it so much! But, I'm worried about what's gonna happen to John and Tom. Also, I forgot to say earlier, but I'm fairly sure Mycroft's eyes are brown.
TheDeductionist chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Haha! Love solier!John This is really scary! I hope Sherlock and Mycroft get out... And John doesn't do something too stupid... Love this :D
TheDeductionist chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
WOW! I really hope John gets to rescuing them soon... I'm not sure how much more of this I can take... And now Sherlock's been captured too... Things just get worse and worse...
TheDeductionist chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
OH NO! Oh, dear... Despite knowing something like this was inevitable, it still came as a shock. I mean, COME ONE! We've already got one Holmes looking at the very real possibility of death, we don't need the other one to as well!
TheDeductionist chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Thank you for brutally murdering my feels, burning them, and then blowing up their ashes. I appreciate it. Really. I just have to say that OHMYGODWHATTHEFUCK. HOW THE HELL did you manage to do all that and still keep John, and more importantly to this chapter, Sherlock, in character? HOW? That was beautifully executed, wonderfully written and just brilliant all over. HOW DID YOU DO IT?
TheDeductionist chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I have a feeling the last line is going to be important later. Is it? It normally is. I can't wait to see what happens :D
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
OH MY GOSH! I say that a lot, don't I? But it's so hard not to. THIS IS TERRIFYING! It's times like this when I thank fate for allowing me find stories like this AFTER they've been completed. There's no wait... :D
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
OH NO! HOW COULD YOU!? Oh, dear... You're killing my feels!
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
This is brilliant! Oh, Sherlock... You can't just lock away all your emotions when things get difficult... It's not healthy...
I really love this! It's really great :D
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Wow. I don't know what to say to this... It's incredible! Really, really amazing! But I'm terrified for Mycroft. I hope nothing too bad happens...