Reviews for Two Words
Syl chapter 14 . 6/23
A lovely and touching study of the Holmes brothers somewhat antagonistic relationship-which hides the underlying love. (Plus a nice addition of Dr. Watson.)
readingaccount chapter 14 . 6/22
This is such a beautiful story! I love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
brassholio chapter 1 . 5/26
I am so glad I found this story. Brilliant. It made me cry. I actually found this very plausible. If Sherlock and Mycroft were put in that situation it would quite possibly play out this way. Thank you very much. It's now 1am but I couldn't stop reading. It's worth being tired tomorrow :)
Avlon Moon chapter 14 . 5/2
I loved this so much, honestly the tears were real with this one
Beccissss chapter 14 . 1/27
Hands down the best Sherlock story I have ever read! So awesome! Well done!
Starviking chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
It's official. You could give Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss tips on how to write Sherlock and Mycroft's relationship! I LOVE all the stories you have written about them and hope you'll do more!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
I so miss your Sherlock fics, and your brilliant Mycroft ! :O)

I can't sign in as I have already commented on every chapter of your Sherlock and Mycroft centric stories, but I wish you'd do MORE! :)
Ann chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for writing this - I really enjoyed it from beginning to end. Nice to read something with Mycroft in something other than an office setting - I do like a bit of Mycroft whump. And nice to see the Holmes' brothers begin to appreciate each other!
TheDeductionist chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
That was the greatest thing ever. I loved it! What a terrific ending! It was perfect :D
TheDeductionist chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
HAHA! YAY! That was brilliant! Oh, I'm so happy :D Glad everything is okay... Let's see how long the brothers can keep there old-lost, new-found relationship intact.
TheDeductionist chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
OHMYGOSH! I really hope things turn out okay! I LOVĀ£ THIS! Oh, it's absolutely brilliant! This is one of the greatest Sherlock fics I've ever read!
TheDeductionist chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
AWW! MY FEELS! YOU KILL THEM EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER! WHY? This is so fabulously fantastic and I love it so much! But, I'm worried about what's gonna happen to John and Tom. Also, I forgot to say earlier, but I'm fairly sure Mycroft's eyes are brown.
TheDeductionist chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Haha! Love solier!John This is really scary! I hope Sherlock and Mycroft get out... And John doesn't do something too stupid... Love this :D
TheDeductionist chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
WOW! I really hope John gets to rescuing them soon... I'm not sure how much more of this I can take... And now Sherlock's been captured too... Things just get worse and worse...
TheDeductionist chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
OH NO! Oh, dear... Despite knowing something like this was inevitable, it still came as a shock. I mean, COME ONE! We've already got one Holmes looking at the very real possibility of death, we don't need the other one to as well!