Reviews for Can we keep it?
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
That was really fun to read, thanks! I loved it!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
aww i loved this chapter!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Good job on this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Katara is really harsh about animals especially considering she's a girl who spent her teenage years atop a shaggy, six legged flying bison with a lemur as a companion.

I wanted a pet and within a year I had a bearded dragon, a hamster and a golden retriever puppy.

The bearded dragon I named Rex and hes still with me, aged 5 now. The hamster was called Sid and he's now gone sadly. He died last year of old age :(

The dog is called Lucky and he's still with me aged 6 now and a loyal friend!
my trusty boomerang chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I LOVED this! I liked the little part about the Baby Lion Turtle! I liked how you all captured each character perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I get the impression MoMo has died by now. Ah damn it, poor flying lemur. At least Appa us still alive and well.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I liked this! I'm really curious about why they were asking for a pet. :)

You definitely gained a reader. I've read several of your stories, and I'm off to read more now.
TheLionKingPrincess28 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
AWWWWW! Thats so cute. I wonder if thats the fire ferret Bolin finds. The world may never know
forevercurious chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I wanna fire ferret lol
Syrina chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Well, why WERE the kids asking for a pet?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
awwwww adorable
LaurieSilverMoon100 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is adorable! I'm in love with this. I'm usually not one to like the older Aang and Katara stories, but this is one of my favorite stories that I've seen so far. Great job! :)
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
that was a cute fic- i can see all the kids being so damn annoying to poor katara
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Flipping hilarious! So cute :)