Reviews for From Her Perspective
Amazing girl 55 chapter 1 . 1/4
Awesome one shot! It would be cool if Vegeta wrote about his feelings and bulma found where he wrote it.
Lilla-DBZ Lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awwwwww! So cute!
DM-sama chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Awww. AWWWW! Kawaii! Kawaii desu ne! ;w;
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Wow, Vegeta's reply is two words and the first letter of his name (I love that, by the way, V)? That's extremely sweet! Haha! Why expect more, anyway? :-) I soooo hope Bulma reads that... now! Now! Haha!

"Ugliness was something that came with evil." Yeah, too bad that's no longer the case nowadays... Haha! Zarbon? Glad it's him and not Vegeta... I think? :) Aww! This piece is the real deal! The Story of BV, spot-on! Everything is so right, correct, exact and true; from when, why, how, what, who... all of those questions were so effortlessly answered here! And no OOCness, too? You are a true DBZ/BV fan, then. I love the way Bulma described Vegeta's character, though... especially when he called him "one tough cookie". That is so him indeed, Bulma. And yes, he probably smirked at that one... "You had to watch your back a lot of Frieza's ship." You might wanna change that word to 'on', though... Aww! They both pretended to sleep after the GR incident? Sweet! And all those things she did for him before the trip... aww! Hmm, I wonder what book he's read and actually liked? Haha! The phone or the pizza guy,huh? I'll bet he can't, and probably won't, make any promises on that, Bulma! Hahaha! I just had to giggle so much after her horror films comment. Haha! "I'll bet you didn't know I knew so much about you, did you? Maybe it surprised you." Yay! Rhymes! That is how Bulma is with Vegeta, which is the force behind their seemingly improbable, unique, yet lasting lasting love. She never expects. That's the secret, she lets him be, no expectation for anything that wouldn't be given to her willingly by the Saiyan Prince. She loves him that way, and that makes it all the more better. That is the point of the long, beautiful letter. Pouring out her heart so that he'll know... and hopefully, understand it all; how much he is loved... by Bulma. Aww... *wipes eyes* "It really did take me forever to realized I love you"... Hmmm, omit the D, will ya?

You are simply awesome for writing this! Like I'm actually in their heads, especially Bulma, while reading this! Keep it up, please! You do BV great justice!
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Simply gorgeous. Loved every second of it.
Mikky chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved it.

Principally Vegeta's I know in the end. 3
cabellosdefuego chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh my god, this was touching and beautiful and inspiring. It's going straight to my favorites. It made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh! Would this have a sequel? Or something like that ? :D
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
He would Han Solo her :')
Froggy3721 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
*insert fangirl squeel here* THIS STORY IS SO ADORABLE!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
D'awwww, So cute! :3
NSteph2883 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow, that was really great!
Lady Kayura chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
One of the best well-written stories ever!
Furattii chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ok! Here I go! XD

One of the most SWEETEST and touching moments of the VegetaXBulma couple! *Claps hands* You've done a magnificent job in portraying Bulma as she is, loved that you used her like for good-looking men here! XD It SO fits her!

Overall, I love this little one shot! Vegeta and Bulma are my favorite DBZ pairing! :3 Great job! Love this so much!

The emotions were perfectly written, and you kep the two in tact and in character! X3 Great job! *Clap*
jessi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Excellent story, I loved it!