Reviews for The Party of Four
MissyH316 chapter 13 . 7/17
Good story! I always enjoy happy endings, especially when they're preceded by a well-written story. The nod to "Sherlolly" was cute, as was the deerstalker hat with a veil for Molly. I'm sure this type of thing is among the reasons Sherlock and Molly got married privately: So that no one could barge in and pester them to let him or her plan their wedding! Could you imagine them rigging things to where our favorite couple would somehow have to walk down the aisle in "his & her" deerstalker hats? Woe to THAT person! LOL! ;-D Thanks for sharing!
Niflheim89 chapter 13 . 4/9
It was great story and I loved it!
Krissel Himura chapter 13 . 1/8
Very light and as usual well-written. I don't know how you researched your cases presented in this fic but you were very good at it. Hope this one will not be the end of you writing sherlolly. :) good day!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
KEEP. WRITING.

-Shadow Quill
Me chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Don't get me wrong-I loved The Full House, but I like how Sherlock is more brilliant in this.
Sorry chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
While I'm glad you finally updated and finished (abruptly, but of course it's better than having abandoned it incomplete), in the time you took to write the last chapter I literally stopped shipping Molly and Sherlock and started shipping Johnlock instead. I loved your writing and it's one of the few good fanfics I've come across. It's just pure luck I still had it bookmarked and I just came here to check if it had updated - if not, I was going to ignore my natural urge to complete a story and delete the bookmark. That being said, it's admirable that you did update at all - I thought you'd just abandoned it without notice. How long has it been? A year? But you still created a minor ending for your readers, which I think is great. And your writing truly is good. (Grammar is great, too. :) ) I hope you have fun writing your other stories, although I probably won't read them. But thank you! Thank you for The Full House, and thank you for the sequel. :)
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
I love how you ended this story. This was a wonderful portrayal of one of my favorite fictional couples. Well done :)

Li Li
Jellybaby74 chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
Awwwwwwwwww! Great story ️
Analena chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Great story, sad to see it end, but what a sweet ending. :)
OohLaLee chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
Adding to the hundreds of deserved kudos for this super Sherlolly series. I just love the way you write the characters and fit them into an equally good plot. Encore!
Arcoiris chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
I forgot about this story! It's been so long, I had to go back and re-read. It is so fantastic, you blend in the SH original stories so well, and the characters seem correspondingly true to the way they are depicted on Sherlock! I just love it.
Mione W.G chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
Awwwww! Lovely ending!
Thank you!
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
What a treat to find this chapter waiting for me. I've enjoyed everything you've written.
Icecat62 chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
This was so good. I only can wish for more.
MizJoely chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
Lovely ending to this story!