Reviews for The Party of Four
Me chapter 8 . 4/16
Don't get me wrong-I loved The Full House, but I like how Sherlock is more brilliant in this.
Sorry chapter 13 . 3/29
While I'm glad you finally updated and finished (abruptly, but of course it's better than having abandoned it incomplete), in the time you took to write the last chapter I literally stopped shipping Molly and Sherlock and started shipping Johnlock instead. I loved your writing and it's one of the few good fanfics I've come across. It's just pure luck I still had it bookmarked and I just came here to check if it had updated - if not, I was going to ignore my natural urge to complete a story and delete the bookmark. That being said, it's admirable that you did update at all - I thought you'd just abandoned it without notice. How long has it been? A year? But you still created a minor ending for your readers, which I think is great. And your writing truly is good. (Grammar is great, too. :) ) I hope you have fun writing your other stories, although I probably won't read them. But thank you! Thank you for The Full House, and thank you for the sequel. :)
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 13 . 2/27
I love how you ended this story. This was a wonderful portrayal of one of my favorite fictional couples. Well done :)

Li Li
Jellybaby74 chapter 13 . 2/12
Awwwwwwwwww! Great story ️
Analena chapter 13 . 2/6
Great story, sad to see it end, but what a sweet ending. :)
OohLaLee chapter 13 . 2/3
Adding to the hundreds of deserved kudos for this super Sherlolly series. I just love the way you write the characters and fit them into an equally good plot. Encore!
Arcoiris chapter 13 . 2/1
I forgot about this story! It's been so long, I had to go back and re-read. It is so fantastic, you blend in the SH original stories so well, and the characters seem correspondingly true to the way they are depicted on Sherlock! I just love it.
Mione W.G chapter 13 . 2/1
Awwwww! Lovely ending!
Thank you!
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 13 . 1/31
What a treat to find this chapter waiting for me. I've enjoyed everything you've written.
Icecat62 chapter 13 . 1/31
This was so good. I only can wish for more.
MizJoely chapter 13 . 1/31
Lovely ending to this story!
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 13 . 1/31
Such a clean and good end to a great series of stories. I reread the series a few weeks ago, sorry to see it end.
Writingwife83 chapter 13 . 1/31
Really enjoyed this! What an unexpected surprise to see the final chapter arrive. You're a fabulous author and an inspiration. ;))
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 13 . 1/31
Please tell me that you have more stories coming up? I love your writing
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 12 . 1/19
This story is just as good as its predecessor! It's been about a year since you updated this story, so I'm not sure if you're still writing it, but I hope you are cause it's great!