Reviews for Snapshots
showtunediva chapter 12 . 6/22
Aww I love the last two letters a. So sweet.
BrittanyLS chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
These are all beautiful! Mary Poppins is my favorite movie, and I love these glimpses into Mary and Burt!
typicalRAinbow chapter 31 . 8/20/2012
Well. I am going sorely miss these but I will content myself with #operation feels! Well done for completing your personal challenge. :D Welldone
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
So sweet!
bahjcb chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
That was cute! I've really enjoyed these stories too and will also miss them.
BroadwayStarlet chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
*APPLAUSE*
BroadwayStarlet chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
Perfect and lovely!
Although...Clarisse?
wintmint4 chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
This drabble in particular just played out perfectly in my head as I was reading it. I really like this story (even though I haven't been here for all of it) and you did an awesome job.
wintmint4 chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
I'm kind of sad that I only discovered this when there were two chapters left. But, great job!
wintmint4 chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
This is a great story. Mary Poppins, I think, is one of the hardest characters to imagine or write. I haven't dared to write her because I'm afraid I'll mess her up completely, make her too soft, or too cold. However, you seem to have found a perfect balance between the two. Awesome job!
bahjcb chapter 29 . 8/12/2012
This one made me smile!
SometimesAllyWrites chapter 29 . 8/12/2012
I am convinced that you break hearts because you think is fun.
But in all seriousness, another lovely chapter. You write beautifully and I love how you portray Mary and Bert.
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 29 . 8/12/2012
See this? This right here? THIS IS SOLID PROOF THAT YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER AT THIS THAN ME. Just ugh, it's so cute I can't even.

Freaking...just making feels come pouring out of every orifice. You're better than you ever give yourself credit for and THIS IS PROOF OF THAT.

Okay, I think that was sufficient to get my point across.
Gigi
bahjcb chapter 28 . 8/12/2012
I'm glad you posted this one right after the last one. I thought it was adorable. I like the happier ending. I'm a happy ending kind of gal. I'm loving this series of drabbles...happy or sad!
bahjcb chapter 27 . 8/12/2012
Oh, this is sad. I was hoping she wouldn't leave. I do like the tear drop though.