Reviews for V's Legacy
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Aww this is so cute but the story is nice although it ended so fast! ;(

I actually expected Annie to be physically tortured and what not but Annon decided to play psychology during the whole kidnap session.

In my opinion, I find the villain a bit weak at times but he did play his part well although I would have preferred if he was more harsh than how he is in the story.

As for V, I expected more of his appearance in the story but at least he does appear better than none at all.

Evey seems a bit left out in the story. I expected her to have more active roles but this story is more about the daughter and I guess it's okay then.

Other than that, it was an enjoyable read!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Hold up! Is it intentionally 'nucking futs'? Lol. I immediately read it as 'fucking nuts'. xD
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
*eats popcorns*
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Aww! V finally arrives!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
This is the turning point, I suppose? :O
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
This seems to be interesting!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Okay, this seems a bit awkward but okay.
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
A gym? Wow!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Okay, I'm a bit confused. Why wouldn't anybody stop this Annon? I somewhat expected somebody from the crowd to help out or so. Anyway, on with the story!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
The first chapter is perfect but however, does Annie refer to her father as 'da' or is it? Because, shouldn't it be 'dad'?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed the story and ending very much! Thank you for finishing it! The only thing that kind of killed it for me was v in a baby carriage, lol. But it's all good!
LeaJailbird chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Aaaaaw I loved the ending. Even though I will miss this story :(
tomboy895 chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Great story but i wish you would make may e one more chapter about v and annie getting ro know eachother
And i love the P.S part LOL xP
firefly chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Hurry and post more soon, so I will have something fun to look forward to!
Matsu Katski chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Jeje good kiddnap your own child jaja ist kind of funy how V do that grate chapter by the way V its so cutte i hope you uped soon this is relay grate! And i want moree se ya in the next !