Reviews for Laundry Day
FFFG chapter 1 . 3/16
That was absolutely adorable. I really love the more mischievous side of Iruka, and you played it up perfectly. I'm glad that Naruto was also as big a part in this, too. I really do believe that he came by his prankster side through interaction with Iruka, they are my fave boys. Thank you for writing. KTN
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Those boys...sighs...but it was hilarious! Love how Kurenai didn't mind Iruka henging into her. Iruka is such a nice guy! Sweet too.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I love it, thanks!
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I love these type of stories...I'd like to think they would be this comfortable and laid back with each other in "real" life. :) haha! Iruka even did Gai's laundry!
Yoholic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was excellent.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very fun and cute story!
jj chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
lov it
cknakzex chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is probably the first fic I read where Sasuke isn't a neat-freak or something close to that. LOL. Naruto is so sweet buying Sasuke something to eat too. I loved the part when Gai entered. Poor Kakashi... LOL. And the note the three of them left for Kakashi was cute.
jj chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
nice
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Very cute :) That made me laugh, I could always see Iruka doing something like that. :)
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awwwww.
I really liked this
Nice and character developy, but not too deep
Yes indeed this is gooooooood.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was just too cute!
mizukikage chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
wasn't that silly just more of the same humour you use in you other fics...nothing wrong with that! :)
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
woooooooo _ sequel? or another chapter? with KakaIru? pretty please? i havnt read any decent KakaIru in ages D: