Reviews for The War Prize
duskwolf234 chapter 6 . 8/25
Can't wait till the next is awesome.
Jackieee.98 chapter 6 . 8/14
I wish you'd update very soon. This is so good :-(
Jay chapter 6 . 7/23
Wonderful chapter, and amazing story! Can't wait for the next update )
I love this story so much; I haven't seen anything like it! I'd love to see it continued
fujiwisteria chapter 6 . 6/27
This fanfic is the cutest thing ever I adore your writing style!
Isphet Jahan chapter 6 . 6/11
This is amazing and I can't wait to read more please keep writing. I've read a lot of avatar fanfics but nothing like this one before
Ame Rose chapter 6 . 6/5
i love this story so much omg
7serotonin chapter 6 . 5/14
This was awesome! I love all the sub-plots, with Oma and Shu and Azulon's affection for Katara. And you're a real hero for coming back to an old fic like this, like, daaaaaaang, I could never, haha.
OMG please update! I love this story so much
MeeMee chapter 6 . 4/18
This story is honestly freaking top tier writing. I love it so much.

I don't think there's a single thing I would change or suggest because you clearly understand where to take this story and how you will get there.

I love the slow burn and the bonds forming between Zuko and Katara. It's super in character and gosh it makes me so happy. I also love the input from Kya. I don't know if you know of Araeph on tumblr (they do lots of meta for things like ATLA, Pride and Prejudice, and Mulan, but also have a strong focus on Zutara and people relating to Zuko and Katara), and they did a post recently on what Kya's personality would have probably been like, and you made Kya resemble that characterization a lot (and it only makes sense, especially seeing how you wrote it so)

Overall, fantastic stuff you've written, can't wait to see what else you come up with!
MeeMee chapter 5 . 4/18
This is so well thought out and amazingly in character (even though they're little kids, and have yet to go through many of the catalysts and events that molded them into who the were during the ATLA show), and this plot is so creative too!

Good job :D
Starlit Infinity chapter 6 . 3/28
I anxiously await the next chapter~ You're doing a marvelous job.
Jade chapter 6 . 3/16
Ahhhh! I'm so happy you're writing again! It would be interesting to see a story where Zuko and Katara are the 'favored' ones and the different dynamics for Azula to be the odd man out despite her possible prodigy status
Bloody Hearts chapter 6 . 3/8
Oh please update soon! This has really taken my heart!
lordazula chapter 6 . 2/26