Reviews for The War Prize
maripaz6 chapter 6 . 4/19
I had forgotten how much I loved this story. I remember finding this years and years ago,and then somehow losing track of it, but I've found my way back and there's another chapter waiting for me! 3 I love Hama's scheming, Katara's power, Azulon doting on Katara, and the Oma/Shu idea. Especially the Oma/Shu reincarnation idea. That's just too perfect. Please please please update again!
NicercyPercico chapter 6 . 2/15
I love this story so much! Thank you sooooooo much for continuing it!
Aequa chapter 6 . 1/28
I love this story so much! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the world! This is one of the best atla fanfics I have ever read!
nategoat chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
I thought you gave up on this fic. It’s kind of different from all the Katara grew up in the fire nation stories so I like it. I also like the words you use. Reminds me of Shakespearien writing.
duskwolf234 chapter 6 . 8/25/2017
Can't wait till the next is awesome.
Jackieee.98 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
I wish you'd update very soon. This is so good :-(
Jay chapter 6 . 7/23/2017
Wonderful chapter, and amazing story! Can't wait for the next update )
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
I love this story so much; I haven't seen anything like it! I'd love to see it continued
fujiwisteria chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
This fanfic is the cutest thing ever I adore your writing style!
Isphet Jahan chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
This is amazing and I can't wait to read more please keep writing. I've read a lot of avatar fanfics but nothing like this one before
Ame Rose chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
i love this story so much omg
7serotonin chapter 6 . 5/14/2017
This was awesome! I love all the sub-plots, with Oma and Shu and Azulon's affection for Katara. And you're a real hero for coming back to an old fic like this, like, daaaaaaang, I could never, haha.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
OMG please update! I love this story so much
MeeMee chapter 6 . 4/18/2017
This story is honestly freaking top tier writing. I love it so much.

I don't think there's a single thing I would change or suggest because you clearly understand where to take this story and how you will get there.

I love the slow burn and the bonds forming between Zuko and Katara. It's super in character and gosh it makes me so happy. I also love the input from Kya. I don't know if you know of Araeph on tumblr (they do lots of meta for things like ATLA, Pride and Prejudice, and Mulan, but also have a strong focus on Zutara and people relating to Zuko and Katara), and they did a post recently on what Kya's personality would have probably been like, and you made Kya resemble that characterization a lot (and it only makes sense, especially seeing how you wrote it so)

Overall, fantastic stuff you've written, can't wait to see what else you come up with!
MeeMee chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
This is so well thought out and amazingly in character (even though they're little kids, and have yet to go through many of the catalysts and events that molded them into who the were during the ATLA show), and this plot is so creative too!

Good job :D