Reviews for Troubles of Their Own
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Great Chapter, please continue
MeadeBallyK chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Well Done...As said so many times, Can't get to many alt. endings. Please feel free to entertain us with more when you can.
Margaux Chutney chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
I loved this! Well done you. Great ending - I liked how it all came together in a sweet, sorrowful way
Eninaj chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
That was so lovely, but I don't want it to end! I really admire your ability to construct a plot filled with cliffhangers and I'm really looking forward to your next story.
lucy chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
My favourite ballyk fanfic yet! I really hope you manage to write another story-i love reading them!
LondonMuse chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Beautiful ending...can't wait for the next story!
Lucy chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Another excellent chapter! Can't wait to read more-please post soon! I'm addicted!
LondonMuse chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Oh, wow! This is getting good!
Eninaj chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
My goodness! Cold shower for the curate! And still no sign of that letter he posted... intriguing...

'I hear she's a good listener' is spot on characterisation too. More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I hope you manage to update this soon-its brilliant! So true to character, I can't wait to read more!
Eninaj chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Oh the 'crumbling' Priest! How can Assumpta not melt on the spot? I always love an appearance from the lovely Doc, quietly nudging them in the right direction. Can't wait to see what happens next. One question: does Assumpta still have Peter's Jumper?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Your writing is so true to character - I love it! Hope you get chance to write more soon.
abigailc chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I am enjoying this immensely. I haven't read a BA story for a long time. I have been watching the series and came looking for a read. Glad I found your story. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Well, if this isn't a new approach and must add, one I like. Keep going, I am looking forward to more. Great job on the writing and story line.
Eninaj chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Oh no! Poor Peter! And what was in that letter? Tell me, tell me, tell me!