Reviews for My Shattered Darling
daydreaming87 chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
A wonderfull chapter! It was so great! :) I'm so happy you will continue the writing. Another Bertie/Elizabeth story! Thank you so much! :)
EleKat chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
I loved the story! can't wait for the next one! :)
GaspILostATooth1 chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Hi again! Oh my gosh...I was mentioned! Yay! Thank you! Sorry, I'm a total weirdo when it comes right down to it, but I'm so happy that there was finally a chapter ten! And it was so, so...absolutely BRILLIANT. I'm serious! I loved it :) I cannot wait to read the next (last :( ) chapter! It'll be great, I know it!

Sincerely,

Your loyal, unroyal reviewer,

Gasp:)
daydreaming87 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Wow! A very great ending! :) I loved this story! Thank you so much! :) I'm waiting for your new story! I know it will be just as fantastic as this. :) See you later! DD87
CaptainoftheUSSTardis chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please continue! :)
GaspILostATooth1 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Dear PrincessDaydream77,

Hi! :) I'm GaspILostATooth1 (you can call me Gasp), a loyal reviewer for brilliant stories. As you can see, yours is a particularly brilliant story I stumbled upon after watching The King's Speech with my mother this evening. For the second time, I think. I swear, I fall in love with it even more every single time. Your story was the first on this list, you it was the first one I chose. B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T. So much so in fact, that I couldn't help but leave a super long review to you. But I don't mind that, because I love giving super long reviews to stories who have wonderful potential such as yours. Seriously. Damsel in distress, AND a kidnapping, PLUS one of my favorite story-vocab words (DARLING! I almost screamed, no kidding.) ever, all wrapped up in a shiny gold bow?! Is it Christmas in July? I think it is. :) You are doing so amazing with this story, PDd77. Absolutely marvelous job, and I cannot stress enough how anxious I am to continue reading! I must add though that all great writers need time to write, and I'll try my best to be patient, because I am a writer myself-however non-published I may be-and I know that when given enough time, it will be a masterpiece. Well, in my mind it is. And if you don't mind, that's how I consider yours. Anyway, cheerio!

Sincerely, your loyal reviewer (as of now),

-Gasp :)
moran87 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Very good! Can't wait.
daydreaming87 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Oh you...And your cliffhangers! I loved this chapter! :) Thank you! :) MORE, please!
moran87 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Sorry, I wrote my review wrong place. So, I loved this chapter too! Lilibet. :(
moran87 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter! Update soon please!
Twinsfan725 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Very well written! I do hope they find Lillibet. I hope you still continue on with this story, I love it.
daydreaming87 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
OMG, poor Lilibet! I hope she will be allright! Thank you for the new chapter! It was very, very good.
moran87 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Wow, what a great story! I love it. Update please!
Twinsfan725 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Wow! This story is amazing! I just watched the movie for the first time last week and instantly loved it. That ending is ominous, I can't wait to see what happens. Although another part of me doesn't just because the assassin is right below their bedroom window. Thank you for writing. Please update soon.
daydreaming87 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
WOW, great cliffhanger! :) I'm waiting for the new chapter! :) Thank you! I love this story! :)