Reviews for Younger Sons
uvb1987 chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
This is a werry well writhen story, keep going I'm waiting for the next chapter
CrystallineX chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Even though it's been over a year since you've updated, I have decided to put you out of your misery and become the 100th reviewer. Thank you for writing this story.
Ced14 chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
This is very good. Hope you update soon.
Emma Kenning chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Great storyline! Really enjoying this and looking forward to reading the resf of it. My only offering of constructive criticism is to make sure you maintain the pace of the story - in one or two places it seemed to slow down just a little too much. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Great story:)
ThePotterGeek chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
This is really good! You should keep updating, academics and all!
Angelbaby1991 chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Great Ch! Can't wait to read more.
firze chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Fantastic! I love your writing style. You write in Dom's point of view flawlessly. I'd love to read more!
Bethany-of-the-Peaks chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
Very pleasantly surprised when this appeared. Hope you carry on as I've really enjoyed this story and look forward to where you're going with it next.
missgrant chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
I'm thinking of creating a "mutual review" club ;) But I had forgotten how good this story is! I'm glad that YOU haven't abandoned it either, I'm still very intrigued as to where this plot is going. You're spinning out the characters so well!
laughlines chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you continue it soon! Dom was always one of my favorite characters!
gwen of masbolle chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for updating, even if it's been a while.
aniseed flower chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Ohh intrigue is afoot. Where did that word come from? Why not ahand? Wait... That can be used too cant it? Afoot. Ahand. Ahead. Aleg. Atoe. Afinger... Ahhh. The english language. What wonders will never cease! Ognore my silliness. Thank you for writing!
RowanLinhouse chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
This is an amazing story, can't wait to read more
skittts chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
This is amazing! I feel like I am reading another one of Tamora Pierce's books, tell me there is more to come