Reviews for Friday 13th Remastered
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 22h ago
I... what?
THEinvisibleHULK chapter 24 . 4/12
Nice chapter! Hope you continue on like this!
Dak Hamee chapter 24 . 4/8
Lol jealous jinx so funny, always fun to come back to this when I run out of stories (since that's approximately how long it takes for this story to update usually) great work even without beta, I eagerly await the next chapter
Fire1997 chapter 1 . 4/8
I totally loved this chapter, along with the whole story. When I saw that a new chapter came up, I was tempted to do a happy dance :D Great work
Spikesagitta chapter 24 . 4/7
It occurs to me, yes he would dare use the GPS. He did use their weakness against them as Red X. He might have seen them.

And no worry about the update time, as long as you don't stop completely :)
nice to see it update but i would like u do it more often as idon't like to wait so much cause i forgot what was it about -.- so b4 i cant remember what was about this story update...i don't want read again 24 chapters to understand it
mastersam chapter 24 . 4/5
To start this off, I'm going to tell you that, in fact, this chapter has far less errors in it, whether grammatical or more of the spelling persuasion, than most of what else has been in the story, even ones that were beta'd. All the more evidence that you're improving your situation, and working past the annoyances that come with such things as dyslexia. I hope for you to improve even further.

For the story itself, I'm really growing interested in just how they plan to stop Damien. He's a slippery bastard, and I imagine that in their next encounter, it's going to be one of either side, whether it's the Titans or the shadow, who end up coming out on top, and it's not going to be by a small margin either. Keep it up, I can't wait to read what comes next.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 24 . 4/5
I actually, for a brief time mind you, thought you were dead. Great to have you back though! Missed seeing my inbox full of updates from you! Great chapter!
YuriPrince chapter 24 . 4/4
Jinx is totes jelly
Not sure if a I read this correctly, but you can get a warrent to kill someone?
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 24 . 4/4
Yay! You updated.
Witch of Swords chapter 24 . 4/4
I have to say, while I like the three stories originally making up this one, this remastered version is absolutely fantastic.

There's a great deal more expansion on the characters here, and I enjoy that, despite having read the original story, I feel like there are enough differences that I don't know for sure how the story will end this time around. Your skills with dialogue writing are awesome, as well, and I enjoy every scene in this story with Jinx and Raven's banter. I continue to re-read both as I wait for the updates, and I greatly look forward to each new chapter. Great job!
Stormplains chapter 24 . 4/4
Oh fabulous again.
I always feel lame trying to write a review now cuz I don't know what else to say except that it was lovely, cuz I've been reviewing now for... uh however long it's been!
I love your writing and the plot is great. I always wish for constant updates (every minute if every day), but I can't manage that either so I don't judge. I just devour when I see you've posted.
Anyways, no pressure on getting another chapter up, but at the same time, lots of pressure.
Keep writing strong.
irmalin chapter 24 . 4/4
oh wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
What a build up. But I have to say I'm surprised that Raven won't take the warrant; get it "over and done with" 'n all that jazz.
I loved it. As in love x 10000000000000000000.
And the Library! Dang this is goin' to be good! And I really really REALLY like the fact that Raven and Jinx (and the others) are in Character, and I also love (I've been saying that too much, gah!) how you've balanced out raven and Jinx's relationshippy side of things.
And tea shops are real things? Weird. We don't have them in my country!
Waiting for the next chapter eagerly (but patiently- take you time!)
- Irmalin :) :) (CYBER HUGS FOR SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER!)
nada129 chapter 24 . 4/4
it is good to have u back I have missed u and a very well done chapter :)
Firedon chapter 24 . 4/4
I thought for sure that Robin was trying to find out who Raven's date was. Also, there weren't many errors in this chapter that I noticed at first glance, so you did a good job with the editing.
I can't wait for the moment when the Raven tells the team/they find out someway.