Reviews for Lost Clover
I love it Clato 4 LIfe
everonica chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Love 3
EvilEnchantress chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh no! Why? I hope Clove gets her memory back!
Nameless5387 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Awww...what a beautiful ending!
A part of me wishes this actually happened in the books, Cato and Clove would go well together and it's so good the old Clove is back! :D
Nameless5387 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Hhahahah...her memory's back!
Nameless5387 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
What a brilliant chapter!
It's a perfect ending to finish of the games, but I wish something would happen soon. Like a problem or any issue that challenges the main characters - these are what sets a story going!

Well, I've enjoyed reading this story greatly. Although I've got icky homework to do now (which is why I can't read anymore) I'll finish reading the other two chapters some other day, actually I hope there's at least one more chapter posted up by the time I get up to chapter ten! Unless the story is finished of course...
(And if it is, will you write a sequel?)
Nameless5387 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Dammit you got rid of the poll.

But I see there's no need to vote anyway, this chapter turned out in my favour :D

Clove and Cato survived! YAY!

And I like the similarities this story has with the book, and the last names of the two characters. For some unidentifiable reason, I HATE it when writers give Clove and Cato the last names of the actor/actress that plays them in the movies. I don't know why, but it just bothers me, and I'm so glad you gave enough thought into this story to give them original names!
Nameless5387 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Ok I'm voting. I want Clove/Cato to live! Happily ever after :DDDD
Nameless5387 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
OMG! SOooooooo interesting!

I'm dying to read the next chapter!

I like the description and figurative language used in this story, as it definitely enhances the affect and the characterization is spot on! I love how Cato has a soft side to him, but he's not overly sloppy or cheesy!
Nameless5387 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
e.o (that's a creeped out facial expression by the way)

This is gettin' intense, and Clove still hasn't regained her old memory...I kind of miss reading about the old Clove sometimes. The old Clove is buttkicking awesome, while the new one is...sweet but boring.

Lol, you're a good writer!
Nameless5387 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Whoa...Clove seems to have underwent a slight personality transplant in this chapter.
Or perhaps it's merely just her softer side that she's always had under her exterior tough side emerging?
Very nice, :D
Nameless5387 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Wow this is good. I'm surprised Cato managed to stay about a day wake, and without food. He sure is strong!
I'm genuinely looking forward to reading the next chapter :D
Nameless5387 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013

She's lost her memory...oh dear that's not going to go well, especially as she's in the arena and all...xD

Nice chapter, I really like the description, and the fact that you bothered with correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. Those are things that greatly improve a story, even if it's rather subtle.
Clove the Pegasis chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
THIS IS WAS SOOO GOOD! I loooove Clove more than anyone else in the Hunger Games, and this was so perfect for getting to see Cato as a sweet guy! 3
obsessedchick44 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
this was a great and very touching story! I loved how Clove was back to normal at the end, it made me smile:)