Reviews for Sacrifice
Harry2 chapter 5 . 3/30
I think that Buffy's death is affecting the core group of the scoobies a lot more than they are willing to admit. I don't know about Xander and Giles, but Willow is usually MUCH better with her spells! If this so called Slayer is throwing spells off, then something major MUST be up!
Allison chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is amazing. You write the characters so well that I can envision the actors and actresses clearly in my mind. You seem to have nailed down how to write the dialogue very similarly to the show, which is impressive, to say the least. And since this is a written story, rather than the original TV medium, I enjoy getting to see the internal view of Willow. She and Tara have so much depth, and I love that we get to see it here. Are you still planning to update this story?
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Something tells me, and don't ask me why, but I think that while Buffy may be dead, her spirit is still hanging around. And that stake is all the evidence that I need!
Suplee215 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Cute yet still emotionally deep chapter. And nice set up for the reveal of Faith.
Ltlconf chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Howdy!

Kinda wondering why the COUNCIL wanted Dawn badly enough to petition for her. Odd that. Plus being foreign and a group rather than an individual... Hmmm.

Good story and pretty good on showing how death really affects people. Add in that Buffy and Willow were like extensions of each other, and we're talking serious trauma!

Also sweet that Willow has come to truly realize how lucky she has it with Tara still there. Money-wise time for Willow to get back into computers full time!

Anyway, looks like Willow and Tara are moving on, if slowly...and that Faith may be in town. However I figure that since Willow hasn't gone through her rampage she may be less receptive to Faith. On the other hand Tara will be fair.
And if it's Buffy that will be one freakin huge twist!

The Cracker!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Nice beginning chapters. I have a feeling Willow isn't going go dark, at least not yet. Xander probably going kill Warren. Wonder who the "help" is going to be although not too many choices. Hope to see more soon.
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Uh oh. Is that Willow's fall down to the evil witch path? Well magic addiction anyway.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I have only one thing to say: WATCH OUT! I think that Willow is rapidly approaching, if not already at, her breaking point emotionally. Even with Tara, she is in bad shape. If they don't watch it, it could be WILLOW heading for the insane asylum!
spyffy chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Wow, I loved the language you used in this chapter, when describing Willows rage and her loss of control into the magic and power. I've got to say you write her so well, I was really impressed. The chapter may have only been one scene but it felt so rich in detail and emotion. I can't wait for more of this and seeing how the writing and story progress :)
wullywart chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Can't wait for the next one! There's gonna be a next one, right?
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Uh huh. That cop might just get punch to the face..or the magic equal to that.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Why do I suspect that this is NOT going to be Red's last brush with Dark Magic? And if and when a suspect is found, I think that the person is going to end up like Warren: DEAD AND SKINNED!
spyffy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm looking forward to more of this. I've never been a huge Willow/Tara fan but I liked the first chapter and I'm interested in what direction you're going to take this and I like the idea of introducing your own original character :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
hhmmm interesting twist on things
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So...buffy killed herself? This is after Willow resurrect her right?