Reviews for Trust in Hope
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/27
Holy...

First off, see? I kept my promise of checking out your other stories. On my iPad, I have more than twenty tabs opened on google chrome with drarry stories I plan to read and this one was actually the next one.

Second, I'm letting you know right now that I do plan to go back and read that beautiful first kiss/make love (that was beautiful sex and no one can tell me otherwise), scene more than once. Beuase it was so sweet, tender, passionate, and sooooooooo BEAUTIFULLY HOT️️️️️

Third, dude, once more you did it again. You did an awesome story. Granted, I was a bit hesitant since my heart went out to poor Draco and I was a bit peeved it took awhile for Harry to lose the hostility, although I did get why. But once they raised their white flag and caleld it a truce, it was smooth sailing from there. Then things got so so soooooooooo good when the started getting closer.

It was just...just...️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️

I feel like those are the best way i can describe what I just read. It was seriously awesome. I loved it
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 9/21
That was really nice and light. Perfect. Thank you!
Murasaki Hina chapter 1 . 4/24
I don't know how, but you did it again. You made my heart race, my mouth go dry and above all; you made me fall in love with you and your beautiful stories all over again.
DaughterJudyK chapter 1 . 4/2
This was great. I loved them
readingaccount chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Such a beautiful story. Your writing is incredible.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wonderful fantastic fun to read. Thank you so much!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
You have done it yet again. I don't know how I DIDNT see this story before, but I loved how amazing it was. The character development was great, showing both good sides and bad sides to the main focus characters and how you developed Harry and Draco's infatuation with one another warmed by heart,
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Aww... That was Angstiful (NOT A Word).
I LOVE IT!

Thank You! ;3
Megany123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Loved this fic. Well-written, love the plot and your humble Draco. Wonderful, slow build to hotness. Can't wait to read more from you!
I know okay chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was lovely.
mirli chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I just read all your stories and I loved them. You're a great author with very good HP/DM stories. They were what I was looking for. So thank you. I hope you will continue writting :)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I really enjoyed this one ;)
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very lovely.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Carling chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Even working part-time now, I have somewhat limited opportunities to read all the books and fanfic I'd like to read. So I rarely reread anything without at least a gap of a few months time between readings. This is the first of my favorite HP fan-fics I've read twice and with only a one week gap! It's that good. There is just such an innocence and charm about Draco and Harry here. I do love the eighth-year setting and all the stories good writers weave within it.

And this is one of my favorites because it incorporates the Fiendfyre memories. Even before I ever thought to picture Harry and Draco as a couple, I found that part of canon to be strangely compelling and unexpected. JKR herself seemed to subconsciously ship these two together in a weird roundabout way. It doesn't seem she intentionally did so, but there is enough there for imaginative fanfic writers to work with. You've taken those canonical strands and woven them very expertly into a believable and engaging story.

You also do a fantastic job of incorporating so many of the canon peripheral characters into your stories and keeping them true and likable.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »