Reviews for Seattle
jennamoore16 chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
This story is great! Please continue updating! I'm excites to see what happens next!:)
alveepurple chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Im sorry for not reading this sooner. ..but am really u updated...an u should update some more.;)
abigail chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
please update asap and i got confused cause around the beginning of chapter 15 it says suze's brother and Team were freaking out a little over the phone but then at the end it says that they found Max dead in the morning
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Wow.
Really enjoying this story. Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
what the hell
FINISH THIS OFF NOW!
GOD THINGS WERE JUST ABOUT TO GET INTRESTING AND YOU FINISH LIKE THIS.
THAT IS MEAN
YOU DONOT NOT GET A CABOT-FAN EXITED LIKE THAT!
GOD!
please finish it off
OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU!
no presure...
NikkiilovesJessee chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. Wow I so did not expect THAT! I wonder who it was? Dude, your chapters never cease to surpise me, that was an epic chapter, as always, and I hope you update again soon! Haha I don't think it really matters if you update on a regular basis on a set day, it just keeps your audience in suspense, wanting to read your story more! Haha that's one way to put it. Anyways, I think I might just become a regular reviewer for you then, how's that? :D awesome chapter,thought I'd just say that one last time :)
NikkiilovesJessee chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
This story is like so awesome! You have carried it on so well I didn't even notice the change in writers. This story should so get far more reviews than it has got at the moment. Well done! Can't wait till you update now.
alveepurple chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
finaly u updated it !its really gud so keep on updateing it
alveepurple chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
I relly like were ur going at u should keep on writeing it!..
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
update soon with longer chapters
nice chapter
Live Dance and Hope chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
wow it was good though a bit confusing and short you should make it longer for next time.
Love,
Hope
Rock The Rain chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Woo! Just a few more to go xP
Rock The Rain chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Yes, I am back! Haha. I can't wait 'till you start writing from where she left off :). I'm still re-reading the chapters as you update though, so update soon! xD
Rock The Rain chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet, but I want you to know that I've been reading since chapter one and will make an effort to review from now on. :) I adore this. Update soon! Team Paul! Woo!