Reviews for The other side
Starfanatic chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
If only the episodes went like this
style28 chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
I was thrilled to see this chapter! I'm still really enjoying this story! Can't wait for your next update and to see where you take this story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Can't wait to see how you write about Alex!
Jeanie205 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Thank you for continuing your story through season 3 . You've done a great job. I'm loving your take on what their conversations about their personal situation would have been in the days between "the kiss" and "the bathrobe." There had to have been some, and yours seem so in character. Can't wait for you to finish to the end. (But please not REALLY the end!)
Lisa1972 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
oh that was excellent :)
USNeshama chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
PLEASE update soon!
Maverick37 chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Just caught up with this fic once again and I'm hooked! You are playing the beats of everything that the show has going on and weaving in your touches so amazingly. Love it!
Starfanatic chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
As long as there is another chapter, everything seems to fit what could be behind the scene type things.
style28 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Another absolutely amazing chapter! I live this story and where you are taking it! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more! Thanks!
artzannie25 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Did you squeel at the end of this weeks episode too? Cause I couldn't wipe the grin off my face if I had wanted to. I even fell asleep and dreamed of danico.
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Not to be mean but I hope the next chapter is soon I really want to read the chapter about this new episode
britgirlatheart chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Good job! Can't wait for tonight's episode!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I just love that you put into word what my fangirl mind think when watching the episode
Lisa1972 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
You know...I can't wait to find out what just the hell is going on. My guess is its something Troy did
style28 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Fantastic job! The story parallels well with what's going in in the show! I'm really excited to see where you take the story! It is truly one of my favorites! Thanks, update soon!