Reviews for behind the curtain
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I was in your dream? Hm very interesting. Haha I actually do have brown hair, but it's curly and in layers. I do not wear purple glasses but I got purple sunglasses from my proctor yesterday at my camp. :)
Weird huh?
Haha, anyways loved the chapters!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful story
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Oh, poor Lindie! But yay for torturing her!
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Great job! It was really good. ;) Ah, agitated Glinda.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Good chapter. I missed you! So glad that you are back!
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Really grat so far, hope you had a great vacation! Please update!
Bubbles-and-blondehair chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I thought it was great! Good job!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Aw. So sad.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
AH! OH NO! Upload more now!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I like her kids. Very cute. And I don't really know how I pronounce Liir. I think I go like Liiirrr. Very exaggerated.
Hope you upload soon
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Great job. The dialogue's a bit choppy. Try and make your dialogue also have actions with it. EX. "I know. So how's Fiyero?" asked Glinda slightly, wondering if the topic of Fiyero was okay to mention to the Witch.
"Are you still mad at me?" asked Elphaba, her voice guilty and hopeful that her best friend had forgiven her.
Glinda's features softened, "Of course not!"
Something like that.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Her last name is Thropp, but some people like to put it as Tiggular (which is Fiyero's last name) especially if it is a fic about Elphaba and Fiyero being married. I can't wait to see what Glinda finds in Elphie's house!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I think that this was good. It could have used a bit more description about Glinda's feelings and thoughts. OH and Glinda's mom is named Larena Upland. I had to look in Out Of Oz for that! :)
I hope you write more to this. I will definitely keep reading!