Reviews for Paroxysmic
Tahkaullus01 chapter 12 . 11/13
KNEW IT! I love that episode!
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I love how fast this chapter moved! And yes, I know I may be a few years late, I'm a newbie to fanfiction!
kiera-sama chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
I kinda wanted to punch the Doctor in the face when he said he didn't love Rose anymore...Just saying. Great story so far though.
Nicallette Swigart chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
This was a marvelous story! Absolutely brilliant! Thank you for sharing this creation!
thechamelioncircuit chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Fantastic story but I still have NO idea of what happened. Must be the silence...
but very good story. A must read.
thechamelioncircuit chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
That awkward moment when a fictional charector fangirls over the Doctor. Really great story though. I look forward to reading the rest.
Hopebadwolf chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Amazing! Just wondering when will the sequel to Mother Nature come out?
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
Just found this story, and I really enjoyed reading it. I love medical themed fics. Brilliant ending and I hope to see more from you.:-)
GallifreyFallen chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Omg I loved this story it was amazing I loved the way u portrayed them all (especially Leah with the Tyler attitude!) it was funny and sad and exiting all at the same time thank u sooo much I had a great time reading it!
Ashena-Iulik chapter 24 . 10/25/2012
is was posted before but I have no idea why it disappeared I thought my internet browser was playing tricks again XD
thisdayandage chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
Haha this chapter was funny. Well done. It would have been interesting to see what happened if the retcon didn't work for The Doctor though
Doctor Whoey chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
Excellent ending! Wasn't too sure about the memory erasure at first but it's worked very well :) Had a good chuckle in a few parts too. Thanks for sharing your story!
WolfOfProphecy's chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
Yay are you going to do the sequal to the last one?
CUSpacecowboy chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
I know they decided to wipe their memory about what happened because of their fighting but wouldn't they question if they can have a fight like this that has them questioning about even loving each other especially how cold the doctor was towards Rose that what's stopping this from ever happening again and that maybe their love isn't as strong as they thought it was if something like this can make the doctor think he doesn't love her like he did
diamondred chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
Great fic over all! I'm half tempted to got back and read all the other fics in this verse...

Can't wait till your next fic :)

Any chances you can write something set in the Year That Never Was?