Reviews for Stacked Odds
Bm chapter 17 . 3/29
One I love this! Sequel?
Roxie.88 chapter 17 . 3/20
Love the story! Could not stop reading which is probably my lack of review. But I got nothing bad to say because I loved the story! I just hope you write a sequel to this because I would love to see how you continue this story.
Shadow Gals chapter 17 . 2/16
Loved this story! It was a great re-imagining of this world, and it felt so real. Great Job and can't wait to read more of your works. Minx
NotMyBabies chapter 17 . 1/15
Ugh, I loved it so much! I almost want more!
FranckyDB chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Thank you for a such amazing story!

I do really love it.

I like the way you've described the fights in the arena; it was frightening...

Congratulations.

Francky
Paris (France)
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
I loved this story, thank you!
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
So this story I was OBSESSED when reading. I just loved that Katniss was a victor and Peeta was chosen for the games after her and he loved her. Just loved reading that relationship between them! I loved when Peeta told Katniss he wasn't gonna lie in his interview and then he said he loved her :) Then the night before he went into the games and what Katniss said to him! Plus the note she sent him because Peeta knew what was to come of Katniss and his love for her could save her. And I loved Hadley too that she was secretly helping a peeta without anyone knowing cause she wanted Peeta and Katniss together, her questions about Katniss and Peeta were just cute plus Peeta's answers were just perfect. When she was gone I got so sad cause Peeta cared so much for her! Then the ending and Katniss goes to see Peeta on his interview! To cute and she stayed with him! And when she finds out about his leg! Just I could go on and on. Just every character was perfect and the Everlark was perfect! And I loved the ending so much! Just cannot get enough of your writing really. I'm like your number one fan I think haha.
hilster72 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Very enjoyable to read. Really good AU. Now going to check if there's a sequel!
nire47 chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
This was great. I couldn't stop. It's there a sequel? I'm gonna check. Thank you for posting.
16Sydd16 chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
I really liked this story! It was different from some other FFs I've read. I really enjoyed how we got to see Hadley's personality. Nice job and thanks for writing!
Sk8ernv chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
An amazing story
finantheagile chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
great chapter. I like the fact that peeta is more confident and aggressive in this story. you can still be sweet and kind while being a hardcore badass. atleast that's what I think.
loneknightd chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Yay for another Aussie! Spelling the correct way :)
janedoe15243 chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely amazing! Is a sequel coming?
wywrite chapter 5 . 1/18/2014