Reviews for Zero
Good job! :) It was cute
UranusDestroyer69 chapter 2 . 4/22

Feel free to message me if my comment ever displeases you.

Okay so... Let's start with the fic.

I like it. It's not perfect but it's cute. I mean, who wouldn't love a smexy kisexkuroko story, right? It has errors but that can be brushed off. And, you reminded from the beginning that this story has no plot and just pure sex.

But dear, you don't bash your reviewers like that. I mean, they are there to point the strengths and weaknesses. They're there so that you can improve. No matter how harsh their comment is or no matter how fucked up it is, don't get mad at them. I mean, you can get mad but don't show it. You can message them and tell them your side.

Just imagine this...
People like vibrators but not all of them, right? Those people who doesn't like vibrators tend to comment on those who like vibrators and vice versa. People comment on people. They have likes and dislikes. (I still don't know why I used a vibrator for an example. Hahahha.)

It's not wrong to speak for yourself but just message them your side. Don't use harsh words. Explain your side clearly.

Yes, you're still improving. And the harsh comment you have received is part of growing. Don't take it to the heart. Make those harsh comments your inspiration to write more, use it as your stepping stone to success.

Anyway, I love this and please write more.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 3/30
hello, um hey I just read this chap and I think it was good but if you don't mind do you think you can write this into longer chap coz I love stories anyway they are much more interesting when you have them longer...
Also a request for another story like this if know what I mean... same structure but with a plot...pretty pleaseeee
thank you..
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I loved your story, you should make another chapter. Fuck the haters! Your story was awesome!
sarim chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
good fic, good smut, but "his thing"? why not say "cock or dick" i mean u allready wrot a smut fic! but anyway! it was great! _ i enjoyed it very much! keep up the good work and please no more "the thing"! v\_/v
kullotte chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Paaah. I got a shiny face after I finished reading this. XD But to be honest, I was totally looking forward to more. Haah. It was pretty good .

Good job. I'm looking forward to more KiseKuro from you.

PS: Your reaction is understandable and adorable. Really I would react the same way. Some people just don't know how to critique. We can't all be perfect writers from the get go. We all have to start somewhere.

PSS: Kuroko was awesome. Got a nosebleed reading it.
teemo-kun chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
that was adorable!
Takucchi chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
OmO Everything was plain adorable, so yeah, nobody's perfect- Even I am not confident in my grammar. But that's the exciting part; you get to learn new things

Even though Tecchan was quite OOC he's adorable either way. *Wink

P.S. I fucking cried laughing on your comeback comment. Your'e so adorable x''3
Tinkering Shade chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Hmmm...some people are just plain rude...Love your story it was sexy with a hint of hilarity that is just expected from a KnB fic.
HyuugaRin chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I never thought of Kuroko that way, of how insatiable he is. I usually thought of him as an innocent, pure, cute, little angel. Sometimes, I think of him as someone tsundere. I didn't know that I would like an aggressive Kuroko as well.

I was happy when there's a new chapter, and then I was like, wah! Well, I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for a new one. It's rare to see stories about this pairing. I was really happy when I saw this. :)
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Ok...personally I really liked that story but u blew me away with chapter 2, I laughed so much I cried. Btw u do have an interesting writing style with this story but it got the point across an I liked it. Not to mention that imagining kurokochi being insatiable made me laugh.
MarkScyther chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OH my, kurokochhi is a ride or die joke XD
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I read this fic and I like them.
I gotta say, sure they are not perfect ( besides who is perfect, really?),
BUT they are quite interesting to read, I even find the fact that even though Kuroko had 12 rounds, he still want to continue; quite humorous and in a way kinda hot. I mean more of panting and moaning Kuro with passionate Kise? *squel like a yaoi fangirl she is*

The reviewers who said your fic is crap really did need to know nobody is perfect and hello we are still FUCKING learning!

Hey, cause there are not many smut contained stories( they said smut but inside they are no smut! ) of KiseKuro, please add more to the archive! Really want to read more of your new KiseKuro fics.. :D

Oh yeah, may I recommend you one of my smut favourite fics? It's romance/humor/comfort, please try, they continued to amuse me every time I read them.
It's : An Apple A Day.
Death Note LXLight fanfic. Please try them.
I always laugh when I read them. You will find the stress disappear after you read them.

anon chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
okay, your stories are good, i love them, i love you, but tbh, even though i understand your point of view, and see nessie-sans rudeness, i think youve gone abit overboard with the reply :P remember, haters gunna hate, potatoes gunna potate.
she might have been just giving constructive critisism. dont take them all to heart, and just be like, alright thats what she thinks, cool. people tend to be harsher on fanfiction because they dont have to say it directly to your face, and thats pretty sad, really :(
that being said, why u no make another chapter? HAHAHAHA loved, love and loving your stories :)
whiteheartgirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope to read more of this couple!