Reviews for Loki's Plan B
BlackRose64 chapter 11 . 3/27
*whistling and clapping*
This kind of story you most certainly see everyday. Hahaha. Great plot and interesting sequence of the actions they make.

Can't wait for the next ch.
aaa.chichagmail.com chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
love it, but i need more story!
halfbloodmaruders chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
UPPPDDDDAAATTTTTEEEEE
jenniebennie chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Living the story and even though it's been a while I do hope you finish it.
choco chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Nooo pleeeease where is the next chapter? :((
This story is literally THE BEST EVER , and its been over a year since this chapter was added, pleasepleaseee it is really horrible to read and like "Wooow holy shit what is gonna happen to Loki ohmygoooood Thor where tf are you?" And then end.
I beg you , do next chapter(s) and I will do whatever you want :D
Sincerely,
Choco, Prague, Czech Republic
blackrose107 chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
please contiue this story please
Kay chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
This story's pretty awesome... I would really like to read more of it. Any chance of an update? (if a puppy-dog-eyes emoticon existed, I would insert one here) /O.O\ (that's my best shot at it, lol)
flop chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Ok dear. I have a question. Where is the next chapter? Please don't do that to me, at once I found a story I like, don't stop now! Really, you don't seem to be ready to continue but at least, if you don't finish this fiction (which I reeeeeeeeeeally like) I encourage you to continue to write. Your style is quite good! Argh that's horrible, to like a story knowing you will never have the end of it. You are a bad girl.

(pleeeeeeeeeeeaase continue!)
Kidiu chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Well, it's been several months, almost a year, since you've touched this. But I know you're in university and I know how time consuming that can be. So! I hope you continue!

I really like that they're having twins, twins are awesome!
Rhyme2Rhapsody chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Are you kidding?
Give me more!
Rhyme2Rhapsody chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Loki is my brother and the bearer of my child...now class what's wrong with this sentence?
tragicpoet54 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Awww I really like this. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Draechaeli chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
This is an interesting story. Keep up the good work!
shadowX101 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
i think this chapter is fine. ] i cant wait for the next chapter! this story is great!
Winter Cicada chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Love if you continued this. I need more Loki in my life in general.