Reviews for It Comes with a Price
Grac3 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Ooh, I love all of the little connections between all of the stories. This series is so intricate.
noukinav018 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
LOL Ok then, Glad to finally know how this Arlan came to be in the picture. As you're going back and forth in Thank you for posting this. It was quite entertaining. I lost it when I got to discovered what had happened with Thor's hammer. It was too hilarious.
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Why can't they just run and leave?! Is this a trap set so Loki could be disauded to betray Asgard and such?
HOpefully they'll escape quickly from the dwarves.
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Oh my gosh! Thor can also pull off a spell too! Aaaw he strained himself with that last effort to heal Loki's bloodied lips. I can't believe they did that to him, Surely Thor can just summon Mjolnir without the help of anybody. I don't understand that, really. And what of picking that hammer? If Loki cannot lift it then how in the world the dwarfs have it?
Oh! so here is where this Arlan appears!
Finally I'll get to know who he is before continuing your other stories!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
What? You have to be kidding me! Was that done on purpose? Oh dear,,, what really happened to Thor is a mystery. What of the Warriors and Sif? Where are they?
Maybe only the princes went away by now... Eeer [how are they going to get the hammer back in any case?
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Fantastic! Not sure why I thought I had read all of your back catalogue, delighted to find so much
Maia2 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I like this one. I like seeing the rift starting to form between them. It had to have happened over the centuries and I am glad that you showed it here. Just as I am glad that while it got them in trouble, it wasn't enough to prevent them from loving, caring and helping each other.
And yes, Thor can do anything.
Thanks for sharing.
gamingcharacter chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
As i have said countless times, your stories are magnificent!
Kokoroyume chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
So far, this story is my favorite :)
perihelion12 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Ahh I go on vacation for a week and I come back to an entire new story! You're the best! :D As always, fabulous job. In all these stories there's just so much adorable brotherliness...Loki sacrifices himself to save Thor, Thor sacrifices himself to save Loki... it seriously never, ever gets old. :D Sorry for not being able to review along the way, but great job, and I look forward to more awesome Loki and Thor fics!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Nice story, I really liked it (:
The Pearl Maiden chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Ooh, loved the idea of Mjolnir still having it's effect; the illusion did nothing to it's power. A great mental picture by the way. A bedazzled Mjolnir flying through the air...heh. :D

Aww! It's over! Looking forward to more of your fics, though. :D
harrylee94 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This was a great update! I'm looking forward to the next update!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
great work. Way to wrap up the story. Until next time then.
Cregga
BlueEyes444 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
dklskdlskldkl I love it! Love, love, love it!