Reviews for Fifty Places, Fifty Times
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
*gasp*!Oh the hotness of this!the sheer loveliness and seeexxayness of this chapter!*faints*!Really great chapter!And Sirius is just sooo funny!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Hehheee!Well,so obviously I can't login and review! :P! So so soooo,oh this,the different feelings there,so loved it!I mean,that young Sirius?!God,I adored him!And Remus's reactions were perfect!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Uhhh!This chapter is the same as the last one?!I think the document uploading thing got messed up,huh?!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
:D!Heheee!Sirius just can't keep up romantic and sweet,can he?!But that's why we love him!Oh!The seventeen times will haunt those two forever!XD!
forbidden-fruit-vendor chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I've been following this story for awhile, and I have to say if you have any flamers to disregard them. Regarding your AN, suffer no complaints on your Sirius. You write both styles in a believable and well spoken manner. Despite a few minor misspellings I really like the current chapter. I look forward to more and I'd really like there to be the sexual fantasy Sirius mentioned in one of them (preferably the next one)!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I can so much see Remus outrageously shagging the brains out of someone, indeed, he has loads of 'unresolved sexual tension' inside him... It's his BD today, by the way :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
. . It's sooooo hot, hell, I love Wolfstar! By the way, believe it or not, I always imagined their first time like this - when Pete and James were on holiday and starting with a blowjob from Siri's part... So emotional, well done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
:D!Haha!Remi is cute only for kiddy fics,like if it's AU and they're little boys(sorry,i just find the idea absolutely adorable)!But yeah,Siri is kind of nice actually!
Cool chapter with Remus-y reactions!And the seventeen times was a surprise,lol!I'm not particular about who gets to top but most of the time I think I just love the idea of Sirius doing so! ;)
RandomFandom5 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I think maybe they could both be virgins. If not, Remus would be the one to be a virgin. Oh, and could there be public sex in one chapter? And that thing you mentioned in an earlier chapter about a trio with James sounded good. Wow...I just reviewed an M-rated fic. I feel so naughty...
Beka Ca-Be chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
This is brilliant, I'm in love with it and eagerly awaiting more. As for ideas and such I think It would be an interesting twist for Remus not to be a virgin. I've seen plenty were Sirius isn't and plenty were Sirius is. I also think Sirius should top the first time BUT it would also be really nice If Remus did. A few promptish things for you here and then I'll leave you with that until the next chapter.
1. Candlewax (Use as you please)
2. Caught by someone Not James or Peter
3. At James' Wedding (Later chapters of course)
4. Directly after a Transformation. (Kind of a sorry I had to nearly rip you apart to keep you under control type thing. Didn't want to hurt you but had too thing.)
5. Drunk Sex (cause that's always fun)
6. I like the idea of a one time threesome with james...
7. Bondage (Light, a pair or handcuffs or something. Totally Sirius' idea...Or i guess maybe Remus'...)
8. In the restricted Section...(Remus would love that)
9. Something involving one of them wearing a skirt.
10. Watching Each other Mastrubate.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
I really like this, actually. I had some doubts when I read the summary but it is so much better than I anticipated!
Personally, from the way you have written them both, I would expect both boys to be virgins. Remus seems far too insecure to let anyone see his scars if they are not in love, and Sirius (from how you have written it,) has been in love with Remus for too long to sleep with anyone else, unless he was really underage at the time.
Renn
forbidden-fruit-vendor chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I really hope you continue this fic. I haven't read many Moony/Padfoot fics before, but you've got me hooked.
Fearsparks chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
New reader the story is awesome (:
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Nyaaaa!Cuuute!real cute!I love how caring Sirius is and actually takes the time to make sure Remus never misunderstands his words!
buggie21 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Cuteness!

I can see both boys being sexual in nature (Sirius more openly so, Remus more privately). Since Remus is also Moony, I feel like he would still be a virgin because he may have been afraid to connect in that way with people in the past.

I can see Sirius going two ways. 1) he could be all talk and put up a super-sexy-hunky-guy front for the ladies, but is still a virgin because he secretly knew he didn't want to be with any of the girls in that way, or 2) he could have slept with a girl at one time and realized it was a mistake, and didn't again after that because he knew he didn't want to be with another girl like that.

But whatever you write, I'm sure it will be brilliant! :)