Reviews for Coming Home
Lorrie Dee chapter 1 . 9/1
This is so sweet. I've always loved that moment in the movie and you really do it justice. Great characterization with the shopkeeper :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
(whimpers) this is so touching and sad, I'm gunna cry! Possibly the most beautiful story centered around this scene I've read :)
Mischel chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Even though I prefer Tobey Maguire's Spidey, this fanfic was really sweet and I liked it! :D
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Ahhhhh the feeeels :O
mudpie102 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So sweet
oopsidontusethisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this has been, and always will be, my favorite spider-man fanfiction. i can't quite explain it; the first section just moves me almost to tears every time. thank you for sharing.
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Love the beginning. Thanks
HeadSmashedInBuffaloJump chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh my goodness so good. I have read this a good 2-3 times!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
beautifully written :) LOVED IT
bookworm chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was really wonderful, thank you! You could really feel Aunt May's relief
whirlwind.maze chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I totally share the love for Andrew Garfield. Also, this story is really good :)
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
In my opinion, the most heartbreaking/warming scene of the whole film. I think everyone just wanted to hug Peter there.

I also love the cashier's reaction when he realizes (or thinks he does) who Peter is. That is such an interesting scene, how the beaten up kid suddenly turns into a beaten up superhero.

Great job, thanks for sharing!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awww totally amazing fic! I loved loved loved this scene in the movie! So sweet and cute :) I am absolutely in love with Andrew Garfield/Peter Parker as well! Such an amazing film! Hope you will write more stories. :)
Reya Levith chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, I just love one-shots like this that take a single scene and breathe life into them. And you breathed life into this one very artfully.

This is just personal preference, but I enjoyed the first part more than the second, I think because I had already visualized the scene in the second part and the word flow was a bit jumpy. The ending was very rounded off, but I think that the addition of a 'had' just before 'brought' and 'kept' would make it sound better...more smooth, I suppose? It's just a suggestion.

The first part is very visual and touching. And the thought that Spiderman could be accused of Stacy's death is perceptive, and could easily tie in to his later persecution by the public at large, like in the previous films.
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great one-shot! I was definitely hoping someone would fill in the blanks between the fight and Peter's reunion with Aunt May, and you delivered! Very good stuff. Would you consider writing about this scene in Aunt May's POV? I would really love that, and I think most readers would want to see that, too. Just a thought!