Reviews for Fiction Fiction Fiction Fiction Fiction
FreckledWriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Super hilarious and right on target.
I am not a psych fan and will not be reading your other stories but this little ditty is awesome. I get so tired of people talking about "out of character" I just think to myself "Read the URL that you are on!"
Don't let people bully you, you are a good writer and no one should try to scare or shame you into hiding what you write. Post away, I'm sure you have plenty of fans on this site.
WHAAAAAT chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Jules SHOT Shawn? Nooooooo!
pineapplegirl123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Okay, I'm one of the many Shules fans out there, but I totally agree with this. It makes perfect sense. PERFECT. Thanks for writin' this! :) lol
americanfangirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
*evil cackle*
LOVED IT. I hate people like that who kinda seem to miss the whole point of fanfiction. This is why I love writing; because we can use it to broadcast messages and our ideas about the world to everyone else. We can use it to cope with life and annoying people and changes and every other darn thing that goes on inside our minds.

As we in the theater business say, brava.
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That. Was. EPIC! I hope the idiot who said that only shules could exist reads this. SOOOOOO AWESOME! I thank thee for allowing me to read your response to the un-named idiot.
PathOfThorns chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Um...I'm not too sure what I just read lol. Obviously that person who told you only Shules FF's were allowed was stupid, but do you hate Shules or something? Lol seriously that was crazy. Keep on writing Karlton girl, and damn the haters. I'm assuming in this FF Shawn was the stupid comment dude, and Jules was you. Well this showed them, and Karlton is awesome. But I do love Shules the most ;)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
To "Wow."

I mean this in the nicest way possible...

Get. A. Grip.

By the by, "parody." Look it up.

By the by, Pt. 2 "alot" isn't a word. Ever.
Loafer chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
To "Wow" ... um, I think you kinda missed the point.
Wow chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
And shot him. I mean this is the nicest way possible...but that was awful. I mean if you don't wanna write a shules thing that's totally cool! And who ever told you you were wrong for posting something different is an ass but you don't have to strike back with a story like this! Just keep writing what makes you happy and ignore the asses out there. Cuz yea there's alot.
Vivere Sine Timore chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Lol can I just say that I love you?

This was awesome and I almost fell off my chair. I shit you not. And it's so true, too! I mean personally I kind of like the noncanon stories because they're different from the actual show. You get to change things up a bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I like it, but wow, i was not expecting her to shoot him!
Tess-CO chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was awesome. Take it from someone who usually don't read fanfiction with other pairing than canon. I doesn't like Karlton nor Shassie, nor Lassiet. I like to find the show I miss while reading fanfiction. However, it's just my liking and I NEVER tried to convince someone else that writing outside canon is a bad thing. (Okay not never, only when I read fanfic shipping a minor with an adult. Because however you write that IT IS WRONG. Oh and also once, on another fandom when the writer was convinced that the character was really gay. This character being Jack O'Neill on Stargate SG-1).
IMO you have a point also about the part "anything that is not canon". I read thousands of fanfics, wrote a douzen I can be positive that I really NEVER read a fic who is exactly canon. You imagine a new story a new event, you need to create something new in the background of the character, when you develop your story, characters have new reactions, while not necessary Out Of Characters, never shown in the show. It goes even for the smallest details, like the music they listen to, the book they read, the food they hate (other than Pinapple) or, for the M readers, how they love and like sex. If it's not tell on the show, then it's not cannon. And how boring would be if we stay stricly to canon ?
The only thing I didn't like in this story is the gratuitous jab to Shawn. But I am guessing that it's more for Fanfiction!Shawn and Fanfiction!Jules than the "real" ones. (Because, on the show, I never saw Juliet looking at him with adoration. Quite the contrary since they're together. She's more often than not annoyed by him. And Shawn, while everything is true, is really more than a jerk who solve cases).
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good show, Bats, good show! Bonus points for mentioning a plausible plot and proper grammar. And the Shules-jab was just icing on the cake, because while Shawn is a decent figuring- out - what - you - want - fling? He is NOT a man you marry.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Well, that's one way to get your point across! Very amusing, thank you.

I must admit, this puzzles me: What does Lassiter/Vick have to do with Shules, anyway?
LadyCizzle chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was hilarious. I cannot stand people who leave reviews about how wrong your fic is just because it's not canon or contains slash. This is fanfiction, fictional stories written by fans and until it becomes against the law we will continue to write what we want. Refuse to conform, fight the assimilation, dare to be different. Okay I would have been the bomb at writing encouraging speeches. Maybe in the next life.